Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Yet another post regarding the FP RP update.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update.

Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232009

So, another post about the FPRP server being empty and it having a massively delayed update, it was announced what, months ago? Come on Chute, this community will end up dying eventually if you don't give us some news on it or even release a beta version of it for free so that way we can all play it. I know there are very patient people in this community but it is kinda upsetting to see one of my first rp servers emptier than the Star wars battlefront 2 server list, AND those patient ones will eventually give up and just go over to another server. Just look at these pleading faces.

YOU SEE THAT CHUTE? THOSE ARE THE FACES OF THE ONES YOU ARE LEAVING ON A CLIFF HANGER!
  • MainManMatty
  • Gold Boarder
  • What in the blue idol?

Re: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232010

post more to make update release faster!!!1!!!1!!1111

• madaradox
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Madaraarararadox
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
ت
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocmax

Re: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232011

Yea I agree on the beta part. I think they at least should let us test it out so we can give feedback. So please
  • o0Flame0o
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232012

I like this beta idea.
  • TotalSniper
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
Jack White.

Re: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232013

What is stopping you guys from playing the server right now?
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hulubalu

Re: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232014

Granny wrote:

Same shit as always just with a wipe. Don't promise an update months/years ago and not do it within a reasonable amount of time. Aka the server is ass tier right now.
  • Sora
  • Gold Boarder
  • FP's Dragon Ball Nerd
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 8 years, 5 months ago by Sora.

Re: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232016

o0Flame0o wrote:
Yea I agree on the beta part. I think they at least should let us test it out so we can give feedback. So please

Screenshots/videos should work just fine. It's not ethical to do a public test of something if it isn't near completion and only awaiting some bug fixes. When it comes to a developmental standpoint, it's best not to reveal something, let alone let people play on it, if the person developing the content isn't 100% sure it's going to work in the final product. Things could very-well be subject to change due to numerous things - bugs/errors, change of ideas, etc.. and it can really irritate some people who tested it and then see something different later down the road, and I'm sure that's not what is intended.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 8 years, 5 months ago by Jochs.

Re: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232022

Jochs wrote:
o0Flame0o wrote:

Screenshots/videos should work just fine. It's not ethical to do a public test of something if it isn't near completion and only awaiting some bug fixes. When it comes to a developmental standpoint, it's best not to reveal something, let alone let people play on it, if the person developing the content isn't 100% sure it's going to work in the final product. Things could very-well be subject to change due to numerous things - bugs/errors, change of ideas, etc.. and it can really irritate some people who tested it and then see something different later down the road, and I'm sure that's not what is intended.

But that's what will make it fun, We won't know what we're gonna see along the road, features may be cut off, features may be added. People will enjoy playing a beta version and most likely entertain them for months until the actual version is released.

Granny wrote:

Because the server is BORING. We just spent so much time getting back what we lost in the previous reboots and guess what? It is getting rebooted YET AGAIN. No-one wants to play a server that is about to get rebooted because they'll lose all their stats. And before you go off at me saying that they could RP, we're talking about Dark RP here, Stats are everything in dark rp.
  • MainManMatty
  • Gold Boarder
  • What in the blue idol?

Re: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232025

Granny wrote:

Because the server is BORING. We just spent so much time getting back what we lost in the previous reboots and guess what? It is getting rebooted YET AGAIN. No-one wants to play a server that is about to get rebooted because they'll lose all their stats. And before you go off at me saying that they could RP, we're talking about Dark RP here, Stats are everything in dark rp.[/quote]

No one said we are going to reboot stats. If people want to keep the old rp server when the reboot comes out, we will.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232026

there has been alot of posts about the reboot i would look at them for your information instead of making a new post
yes we have waited a year plus but you have to think chute and all the development team have a personal life they may also have issue to deal with such as work and other things so that also slows down the time of development.
we can play the server as it is and still have fun and like has been said in the posts before this what would make you think we will lose are current server we could have a new server with the reboot and keep the one we have now and it could be known as classic FPRP and the reboot would be the modern version of it.

so everyone just be patient if you miss FPRP then join the server we have up at the moment and it will come constant posts about the reboot will not make it come faster.

x
  • bickels
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds