Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[Question] So, RP Update?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: [Question] So, RP Update?

[Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 5 months ago #231491

Well almost a year now I guess, any suprise ready chute? when is gonna be back?
  • Klude
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Clude Foster
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

The topic has been locked.

Re: [Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 5 months ago #231493

I agree with morgan on this one. Better to have a good finished game mode than a bad one that needs work done every month.
  • Dizzlee
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Jake The Dog

Re: [Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 5 months ago #231495

I really don't want to be shitty when i say this, but idk of the old players will even come back well at least most of them i realize its going to be good and it taking a very long time for it to be the best as possible but i think it may already be to late to save most FP the old players, they have pretty much all moved on to different games and different community's by now
  • Ella
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=

Re: [Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 5 months ago #231496

I'm also not trying to be shitty - but after the 500th thread asking where it is, do you think you're gonna get a different answer? It's the same thing every time. No one has an actual answer. I thought we were getting this update almost 3 god damn years ago. If it was top priority, it would have been done a long time ago.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jochs, Rake, Hulubalu, Slyther, Ratpoppin

Re: [Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 5 months ago #231497

Kittai wrote:
I'm also not trying to be shitty - but after the 500th thread asking where it is, do you think you're gonna get a different answer? It's the same thing every time. No one has an actual answer. I thought we were getting this update almost 3 god damn years ago. If it was top priority, it would have been done a long time ago.

Totally agree with you there; though it would be nice to know if the stuff earned from this version of RP will transfer over to the next update, this would at least encourage people to play DarkRP again without fearing the lost of everything they worked for.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: [Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 5 months ago #231499

all we can do is sit and wait and hope for the best no information is being leaked and no one has any idea when it will come these are dark times for FP but we just got to get past it all and hold out some form of hope for it to come a re-energize FP into a nice life filled community again

x
  • bickels
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: [Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 5 months ago #231502

Blitzkrieg_HOSS wrote:
Kittai wrote:

Totally agree with you there; though it would be nice to know if the stuff earned from this version of RP will transfer over to the next update, this would at least encourage people to play DarkRP again without fearing the lost of everything they worked for.

What are you talking about? I've said many times what our plans for the current server are. See here and for the talk of transferring EXP to the reboot server, I explained http://www.friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=47&id=231185&limit=10&limitstart=10&Itemid=426#231233why it would be impossible and pointless for us to do that.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Re: [Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 5 months ago #231503

We won't get the old FP players back, instead we are hoping to make new players attached to the community. Even ol'timers like Haythem are gone now.
  • Kargiish
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: [Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 5 months ago #231504

I'l definitely be here for the update
  • Natsuki
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: [Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 5 months ago #231505

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

So confirmed no then or am I just misinterpreting this?
I haven't really checked all the FP Update stuff in awhile and I'm not for about this one thing.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds