Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Poll: DarkRP vote

stay as is 15 78.9%
revert back to zarp 4 21.1%
Total number of voters:19 ( Viz Jochs Natsuki Miley Geralt Clyde bickels Hellsdevil x0m Hulubalu mr. turtle Dizzlee PUNISHED-z11 Granny GrimThunder62 The Lawless Ella _Max )
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Page:

TOPIC: Change DarkRP

Re: Change DarkRP 8 years, 6 months ago #231352

the community can go to a fucking graveyard you mong
  • wonderland
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
"I'm going to blackmail you with this" - TheVikingGhost
The topic has been locked.

Re: Change DarpRP 8 years, 6 months ago #231354

bickels wrote:
i understand we could all just go play zarp if we wanted to.

when did you last go on the RP server?

how many players have there been recently?

my question still remains how is this going to harm us until the reboot people can say go and play zarp but if i just wanted that then i would.
this is about boosting the player count for when the reboot is here, this is about getting FP back as a team and not having ago at each other on forum posts which has been happening recently.

if you think leaving a server with 0 player count and doing nothing is good for FP then you are mistaken we should be finding ways to get a player base all of which will help when the reboot is here.

miley i can understand what your saying but it wont be forever its just to boost the player base and get a few people on.

x

Last time i played was today with Kittai, James, Granny, Geralt and my classmate. If you want to play ZARP, go ahead and play ZARP Here is the IP play.zarpgaming.com:27015. I'd rather play on a dead server than a ZARP clone. If the server revert to ZARP i might aswell resign and find another community. We are here for FP, not ZARP.

"If we wanted to play ZARP chances are we'd go to ZARP, you know that other community that actually has a consistent amount of players that keep it populated." - Getzco.
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Community Ambassador
Last Edit: 8 years, 6 months ago by Hellsdevil.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viz

Re: Change DarkRP 8 years, 6 months ago #231358

• Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Miley

Re: Change DarpRP 8 years, 6 months ago #231359

It's actually kind of embarrassing. I have witnessed ZARP people mock FP because of it's current status when I was on the TS server a few times, and I'm not lying about this. Trying to imitate something like ZARP when their success was actually spawned from FP just really makes me sick to the stomach. I don't want to see our server switch back to that gamemode, I want to see the "reboot" gamemode/update. I don't want to see ZARP staff come over and have to populate the server, I want to see our own people do it.

Make no mistake, ZARP and FP are different communities. IMO, there is no "link" between them. There is just an exception where you can be staff on both servers.

I'm desperately trying to not be the hypocrite here saying all this, but make no mistake, the 2012 throwback update that I pitched was entirely intended as a method to tide over everyone else while the reboot update was being worked and, and we are still waiting for it. It's illogical to build hype for a project like this and also expect people to play when this supposedly inevitable update will make it's way to the server and reset the stats that people worked hard for (again.)

Bickels, while this is very noble of you as an old-school FP member to propose something like this, it just won't work. I want FP to be unique, and I am sure many will agree with me.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 8 years, 6 months ago by Jochs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clyde, Hellsdevil, Hulubalu, PUNISHED-z11, Xeratous

Re: Change DarkRP 8 years, 6 months ago #231366

" I don't want to see ZARP staff come over and have to populate the server" - Last time a ZARP staff member came on FP Dark RP whilst I was Moderator he broke NLR, RDM'd and just generally minged around (including changing his RP name to verbally abuse me). It's sad that he's an Admin on ZARP RP (or he was at the time).
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901

Re: Change DarpRP 8 years, 6 months ago #231367

Yeah it was just a thought to do something that was all I wanted to hear people's feedback.

Like I already said if I wanted to play ZARP I would go on there server I dont need the IP but thanks all the same.

Myself and the rest of you I'm sure will stay with FP and await the reboot.

Thank you for all your input.

X
  • bickels
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Change DarpRP 8 years, 6 months ago #231373

Well the main reason the server died this time, was because it was gonna get reset again for the updates.

You can't expect people to keep playing, if we sit and xp farm & money farm all week long, and then you're gonna reset it all 2-3 months after.

Leave it at the 2012, and stop resetting the server It's killing the community so hard.
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Change DarkRP 8 years, 6 months ago #231376

just let it stay as it is, i don't want EMP to have even more work to do.
  • mr. turtle
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Caesar Townsend

фотохостинг бесплатно

|FP|Whip Bone: i cant play FP
|FP|Whip Bone: im a weed dealer now
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP

Re: Change DarkRP 8 years, 6 months ago #231382

Good to see some old names here, lets me know the OGs are still lurking.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds