Username Password: Remember me

Any chance of revival?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any chance of revival?

Re: Any chance of revival? 8 years, 7 months ago #231219

Xeratous wrote:
Jose wrote:
I don't mean to be rude in anyway with this, but this post just doesn't give anyone any clue on what the fuck is going on anymore. We have people calling each other out instead of actually answer the question the posts about. The trello hasn't been updated since May 31st and theres literally no way of anyone knowing whats going on unless they ask someone higher in the community. All the forums anymore is literally someone asking a question that can be considered negative then someone calls them out and on occasion theres the app for a server or a new server announcement. Go ahead and and sit around in a ts channel and think of ways you can roast me, but you're only actually proving my point more. If i wanted people to be insulted i'd go to /r/roastme not a used to be gaming community

I miss when you were in charge of TTT Josie... that was like the best time in FP for me :c Kinda sucks seeing how FP in general has become just so meh now days FP 2012- Early 2014 was best <3

wtf a TTT staff saying Jose was a good owner? Never seen that.

Its okay Jose hes right you were the best TTT owner m8.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

The topic has been locked.

Re: Any chance of revival? 8 years, 7 months ago #231222

Clocket was my favourite TTT owner, it takes a real leader to reset an entire server even though the owners specifically tell you not to. What a guy.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
Last Edit: 8 years, 7 months ago by Rake.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jose, GBrah, bickels

Re: Any chance of revival? 8 years, 7 months ago #231224

Jose wrote:
I don't mean to be rude in anyway with this, but this post just doesn't give anyone any clue on what the fuck is going on anymore. We have people calling each other out instead of actually answer the question the posts about. The trello hasn't been updated since May 31st and theres literally no way of anyone knowing whats going on unless they ask someone higher in the community. All the forums anymore is literally someone asking a question that can be considered negative then someone calls them out and on occasion theres the app for a server or a new server announcement. Go ahead and and sit around in a ts channel and think of ways you can roast me, but you're only actually proving my point more. If i wanted people to be insulted i'd go to /r/roastme not a used to be gaming community

Jose, I don't think you exactly have any room to talk when it comes to delivering on promises and taking in criticism from other people...
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner

Re: Any chance of revival? 8 years, 7 months ago #231225

PUNISHED-z11 wrote:
Xeratous wrote:
Jose wrote:

I miss when you were in charge of TTT Josie... that was like the best time in FP for me :c Kinda sucks seeing how FP in general has become just so meh now days FP 2012- Early 2014 was best <3

wtf a TTT staff saying Jose was a good owner? Never seen that.

Its okay Jose hes right you were the best TTT owner m8.

xD I think I was one of the only ones who actually liked Josie being owner. I always thought it was funny when people would talk a bunch of shit about him but then do nothing themselves to try and fix it.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: Any chance of revival? 8 years, 7 months ago #231226

Homie G wrote:
Do yall think that the server may ever come back to it's former glory?

I don't know, do you think its fun for someone to take 800 hours worth of gameplay and just throw them to the thrash everytime the server updates? And then they're called "a revival".

No it will never come back.
  • madaradox
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Madaraarararadox
ت
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheKeyLimit

Re: Any chance of revival? 8 years, 7 months ago #231227

madaradox wrote:

throw them to the thrash

time to take out the thrash?
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid

real ones know

Re: Any chance of revival? 8 years, 7 months ago #231228

Jochs wrote:
Jose wrote:

Jose, I don't think you exactly have any room to talk when it comes to delivering on promises and taking in criticism from other people...

I'm not going to argue cause I don't deny not being able to deliver things I said I would, and I don't know what you're talking about criticism if someone said something to be i'd listen, and if it was something reasonable i'd try, but if it was something stupid I'm not gonna listen. But like I said I'm not going to sit here and argue but instead i'm going to thank you for actually proving my point, and it's pretty obvious you read it thinking how am i going to call Jose out and not I see what he's trying to say or at least trying to see what i was getting at. I mean, I don't think the one who should be getting a talk about dealing with criticism
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: Any chance of revival? 8 years, 7 months ago #231233

madaradox wrote:
Homie G wrote:
Do yall think that the server may ever come back to it's former glory?

I don't know, do you think its fun for someone to take 800 hours worth of gameplay and just throw them to the thrash everytime the server updates? And then they're called "a revival".

No it will never come back.

I never understood why people got so mad about the idea of a reset because first off its not even reset. Its a brand new game mode that has all new features, all new upgrades, all new ranks, all new everything. Its like getting mad at Rockstar for not transferring stats from GTA 4 to GTA 5, it would have been absolutely impossible. We are faced with the same thing, there is noway for us to transfer anyone stats. Not to mention whats the fun of spawning into a server the first time and having everything already unlocked?

Also do you remember at the end of last year? Maybe you don't, because half the people I see in this thread haven't been dedicated to FP in years(this includes you Jose). But I do, and I remember the server being as dead as it is now. Then I remember us trying to do something to regain peoples interest about the server, granted it didn't work but at least we tried to do something about instead of just bitching on the forums about everything possible. Its not like we took the server when it was in the top ten and full constantly and just say fuck you and the time you spent. We did the reset when there was nobody playing who would care about losing their stuff. Not that you even lost it anyway, we still have all the data from that server and could have easily brought the server back up if people bothered to show interest again.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Re: Any chance of revival? 8 years, 7 months ago #231241

I also would like to know if the drug plant/printer system that FP has is completely unique to the server? By far my favorite money making system on any DarkRP server.
  • Homie G
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Any chance of revival? 8 years, 7 months ago #231242

When the reboot comes it'll return to its glory! Trust me guys it's coming, I don't think some people really understand what all chute and Emp have been working on, it's insane some of the things they've done! I hope to see you all when it does relaunch and we can all enjoy the old darkrp server we know and love.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: PHSneaky, Homie G
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds