Viz's Moderator Promotion Application 8 years, 10 months ago #230184

Steam Name: Viz

Current Position: Member

Current Gametracker Profile:
www.gametracker.com/player/Viz/play.friendlyplayers.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Vizurez/play....lyplayers.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/leanworld/pla...lyplayers.com:27015/

(Two of my main gametracker profiles although I've had many others in the past
I've been playing under a few different steam names this week too, so it may appear that I have not played as much as I have
One of the steam names I used this week wouldn't appear on the gametracker search because it was I used fullwidth text for the name, and the other names I don't exactly recall.)

How long have you had this position: 1 week

Why you deserve a promotion:

I think I am suitable for a promotion to moderator as I have played on the server rather consistently since I got the rank of member, playing at least 3 hours per day if possible, and if not still making my best effort to get on the server to make sure everything is under control and that nobody is breaking any rules as well as making sure that nobody requires assistance.
I have also tried my best to quickly and efficiently respond to F1 requests in order to help out with any issues players are experiencing on the server.

I have made my best effort to make new players feel comfortable on the server by welcoming them and explaining the various features of the server, i.e. the XP system and ways to make money.
I have also helped out new players by showing them how they can make an effective base that doesn't break the server rules, as I found one new player had merely placed a prop infront of their door in an attempt to defend his base; however he did not know that this was against the rules and I helped him to understand why it was against the rules, and showed him how he could still defend his base without blocking off the door.
This is just an example of how I have helped some new players.

Additionally, I have tried to spent as much free time as I possibly can on the server over the past week in order to ensure that everyone on the server is okay, and I have accumulated around 35+ hours over the past week, although it is hard to accurately say as I have played under a few steam aliases recently which I do not recall all of the names of. I have tried to include as many as I can in the gametracker profiles area.
I plan to spend more time on the server in order to ensure the server and its player's wellbeing as well as to stop any rulebreakers that may be present on the server.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you consider me suitable for the position of Moderator.
-Viz

PS: Sorry that this application isn't as long as the last one, ran out of things to write about.
  • Viz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by Viz.

Re: Viz's Moderator Promotion Application 8 years, 10 months ago #230185

I vote yes. I whould love to see Viz as a mod :3
  • Kyrix
  • Fresh Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viz

Re: Viz's Moderator Promotion Application 8 years, 10 months ago #230186

+Support from me, online loads when I log on 9/10 times viz is there. I've made a couple f1's in the past week and you've always been quite helpful and understanding to the new players that broke them. Talking about new players there was someone who kept putting their prints on the roof via prop surfing, you told him what he had done then invited him to base with you which i've not seen someone do before, really gives them an idea to what they should be doing.
  • Dracrater
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Viz's Moderator Promotion Application 8 years, 10 months ago #230188

+support, Always on the look out to help people and responds to f1's as quickly as he can. Viz makes a great member of the staff team and I think he could do an even better job as a moderator. Always active and friendly person to play gmod with, other staff members should be more like this lol.

Re: Viz's Moderator Promotion Application 8 years, 10 months ago #230189

TheShadeKing wrote:
other staff members should be more like this lol.

those are some straightup callouts boy
  • Wilfred
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man

Re: Viz's Moderator Promotion Application 8 years, 10 months ago #230190

Viz wrote:
Steam Name: Viz

Current Position: Member

Current Gametracker Profile:
www.gametracker.com/player/Viz/play.friendlyplayers.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Vizurez/play....lyplayers.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/leanworld/pla...lyplayers.com:27015/

(Two of my main gametracker profiles although I've had many others in the past
I've been playing under a few different steam names this week too, so it may appear that I have not played as much as I have
One of the steam names I used this week wouldn't appear on the gametracker search because it was I used fullwidth text for the name, and the other names I don't exactly recall.)

How long have you had this position: 1 week

Why you deserve a promotion:

I think I am suitable for a promotion to moderator as I have played on the server rather consistently since I got the rank of member, playing at least 3 hours per day if possible, and if not still making my best effort to get on the server to make sure everything is under control and that nobody is breaking any rules as well as making sure that nobody requires assistance.
I have also tried my best to quickly and efficiently respond to F1 requests in order to help out with any issues players are experiencing on the server.

I have made my best effort to make new players feel comfortable on the server by welcoming them and explaining the various features of the server, i.e. the XP system and ways to make money.
I have also helped out new players by showing them how they can make an effective base that doesn't break the server rules, as I found one new player had merely placed a prop infront of their door in an attempt to defend his base; however he did not know that this was against the rules and I helped him to understand why it was against the rules, and showed him how he could still defend his base without blocking off the door.
This is just an example of how I have helped some new players.

Additionally, I have tried to spent as much free time as I possibly can on the server over the past week in order to ensure that everyone on the server is okay, and I have accumulated around 35+ hours over the past week, although it is hard to accurately say as I have played under a few steam aliases recently which I do not recall all of the names of. I have tried to include as many as I can in the gametracker profiles area.
I plan to spend more time on the server in order to ensure the server and its player's wellbeing as well as to stop any rulebreakers that may be present on the server.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you consider me suitable for the position of Moderator.
-Viz

PS: Sorry that this application isn't as long as the last one, ran out of things to write about.

i loaned this fucker about 25 million so he could get a sword.. he promised me to give me it back in 6 days.. its been 8 days and hes only gave me 3M..

10/10 would give 25M again to support his weeaboo katana collection
"very reliable"

+support
  • Wu Zi Mu
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Viz's Moderator Promotion Application 8 years, 10 months ago #230191

Wu Zi Mu wrote:

i loaned this fucker about 25 million so he could get a sword.. he promised me to give me it back in 6 days.. its been 8 days and hes only gave me 3M..

10/10 would give 25M again to support his weeaboo katana collection
"very reliable"

+support

it's not my fault i'm a dirty weeaboo. at least i have a katana.
  • Viz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds