Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fixing Jails/Chief

Fixing Jails/Chief 8 years, 10 months ago #230155

So to tart this off I believe the chief shouldn't have powers to change jailpos and they should be set at the regular positions 24/7. As a minge on the server mr "***** *****" had shown me when he started to minge about and break rules is that when at least 1 position that was set by the chief earlier is left outside in the middle of spawn, One can FAILrp and Suicide spam to respawn eventually at that one point when arrested and have your lovely gangster friend outside un-arrest you withought having the trouble of having to raid the PD. Suicide spamming in jail to get free is mingy as balls, Letting a chief re-set the jailpos to the fountain location is also mingy as balls. I suggest that we remove access of letting the chief set location and just let them stay at their original locations so people don't have to go through all the trouble to get chief, find the location of where the jails are set, and remove them to re-set them. Most people don't even vote for a regular CP so changing the positions is next to impossible too. A simple code like this is easy to change, it is just set in the Darkrp Gamemode>darkrp>Gamemode>Config>Config.lua File and is a simple <IF> statement code that can simply be turned on by changing the yes to a no in the option "can cp chief change jailpos". Should be easy enough to fix if we can get votes for it.
  • LittleTim
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by LittleTim. Reason: Censoring names
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds