Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5105949

Steam Profile link:http:
//steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970477627

Current Gametracker Profile:
www.gametracker.com/player/Sgt.Slaughter...lyplayers.com:27015/

I am From: Alberta, Canada

Member of the Steam Group?: Yes.

Time spent on the server: 336 Hours

Time spent in FP: I've played Friendly Players on and off for around 2 years now.

Do you use a Microphone?: Sometimes.

Why You?:

I believe I would be a good candidate to join the Friendly Players staff team as I have been a relatively active member on FP for around 2 years now, and I have over this time become fond of the community.
Only recently did I find out about the FP Reboot, however as soon as I was told I came on to have a look, and I almost immediately became hooked on playing the server again.

Over the course of the 2 years I have been active on Friendly Players, I have met many friends and played various servers, my favorite of which was the DarkRP, although closely followed behind by the Hl2RP.

Although many of the members now may not remember me from the past, I always made my best efforts to help out the newer players on the server by teaching them the basics of DarkRP, although not a difficult gamemode to understand, it can still be confusing to a majority of players - especially those joining Friendly Players for the first time; I for one know that when I joined for the first time I was extremely confused by the XP system - now I try my best to educate newer players on how the XP system works, how they can make money, and help with anything else they need.

Aside from helping new players, I do my best to report those who are breaking the rules as soon as possible as to maintain the flow of roleplay on the server - although I try to ensure that the person breaking the rules understands what they are doing wrong, and make it clear to them how they can avoid breaking these rules in the future. Sometimes people don't even realize they are breaking the rules, and they are punished and don't understand what they have done wrong - which usually ends up in the player leaving the server and never coming back; this is why I ensure that the player understands what they have done wrong.

With the FP reboot and the strange lack of players alongside it, it doesn't feel right for FP to have such a small playerbase, at least in the UK timezone. There are usually less than 20 players on the server at one time it seems, which means that a lot of the brilliant features FP has to offer aren't able to work due to the player limitation that is present with the reboot. Although I cannot completely fix this issue, I have done my best to get as many new players to join the server, and have so far managed to get a lot of my in real life friends to join Friendly Players, the majority of which have become active community members.

In conclusion, I believe that I am applicable for this role as I have played FP for over 4 years now and have grown to love the community - as well as understand the mechanics and features of the DarkRP server. I want to give something back and help out with the server, as Friendly Players has given me so many hours of entertainment, and has helped me to meet a lot of awesome people.

Thank you for reading and considering my application,
Sgt.Slaughter.
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by Sgt.Slaughter.

Re: Sgt.Slaughter - Member App - Serious RolePlay 8 years, 10 months ago #230063

Sgt.Slaughter wrote:
Steam Name: Sgt.Slaughter

RP Name: Arron C Pompeii

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5105949

Steam Profile link:http:
//steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970477627

Current Gametracker Profile:
www.gametracker.com/player/Sgt.Slaughter...lyplayers.com:27015/

I am From: Alberta, Canada

Member of the Steam Group?: Yes.

Time spent on the server: 336 Hours

Time spent in FP: I've played Friendly Players on and off for around 2 years now.

Do you use a Microphone?: Sometimes.

Why You?:

I believe I would be a good candidate to join the Friendly Players staff team as I have been a relatively active member on FP for around 2 years now, and I have over this time become fond of the community.
Only recently did I find out about the FP Reboot, however as soon as I was told I came on to have a look, and I almost immediately became hooked on playing the server again.

Over the course of the 2 years I have been active on Friendly Players, I have met many friends and played various servers, my favorite of which was the DarkRP, although closely followed behind by the Hl2RP.

Although many of the members now may not remember me from the past, I always made my best efforts to help out the newer players on the server by teaching them the basics of DarkRP, although not a difficult gamemode to understand, it can still be confusing to a majority of players - especially those joining Friendly Players for the first time; I for one know that when I joined for the first time I was extremely confused by the XP system - now I try my best to educate newer players on how the XP system works, how they can make money, and help with anything else they need.

Aside from helping new players, I do my best to report those who are breaking the rules as soon as possible as to maintain the flow of roleplay on the server - although I try to ensure that the person breaking the rules understands what they are doing wrong, and make it clear to them how they can avoid breaking these rules in the future. Sometimes people don't even realize they are breaking the rules, and they are punished and don't understand what they have done wrong - which usually ends up in the player leaving the server and never coming back; this is why I ensure that the player understands what they have done wrong.

With the FP reboot and the strange lack of players alongside it, it doesn't feel right for FP to have such a small playerbase, at least in the UK timezone. There are usually less than 20 players on the server at one time it seems, which means that a lot of the brilliant features FP has to offer aren't able to work due to the player limitation that is present with the reboot. Although I cannot completely fix this issue, I have done my best to get as many new players to join the server, and have so far managed to get a lot of my in real life friends to join Friendly Players, the majority of which have become active community members.

In conclusion, I believe that I am applicable for this role as I have played FP for over 4 years now and have grown to love the community - as well as understand the mechanics and features of the DarkRP server. I want to give something back and help out with the server, as Friendly Players has given me so many hours of entertainment, and has helped me to meet a lot of awesome people.

Sgt.Slaughter.

Viz wrote:
Why You?:

I believe I would be a good candidate to join the Friendly Players staff team as I have been a relatively active member on FP for around 4 years now, and I have over this time become fond of the community.

Over the course of the 4 years I have been active on Friendly Players, I have met many friends and played various servers, my favorite of which was the DarkRP, although closely followed behind by the HL2RP server, of which I gathered around 100+ hours on, as well as being an active administrator for my time on that server.

I have been trying to help out people with issues that they are experiencing on the server, whether it be missing textures, problems with lag, problems with crashing or other such issues. Over the 5 or so years that I have played GMod I believe that I have learned enough to be able to effectively help people with issues as I have experienced many of these issues myself in the past and have learned how to fix them.

My activity on the server has been consistent over the past two weeks or so, playing at least 3 hours per day with the exception of Thursday. In total, I have accumulated around 45 hours on the server over the past week and a half, and have likely spent around 500 hours in FP in total, although I cannot prove this due to various name changes. I assume this as I have 3340 hours in GMod, and for the first two years I primarily played on Friendly Players DarkRP.

In conclusion, I believe that I am applicable for this role as I have played FP for over 4 years now and have grown to love the community - as well as understand the mechanics and features of the DarkRP server.
I constantly try to help out new players by showing them the ropes, giving them some money to start off with as well as a printer master if I have one available.
I want to give something back and help out with the server by moderating it and helping out in any way I can, as Friendly Players has given me so many hours of entertainment, and has helped me to meet a lot of awesome people.

You wanna explain this?

You literally just deleted a few sentences and changed a few numbers. Did you think no one would notice?

Case dismissed, into the trash.

• PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by PUNISHED-z11.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goosey, Hellsdevil

Re: Sgt.Slaughter - Member App - Serious RolePlay 8 years, 10 months ago #230064

Sgt.Slaughter wrote:
I have been a relatively active member on FP for around 2 years now

In conclusion, I believe that I am applicable for this role as I have played FP for over 4 years now
Sgt.Slaughter.

You missed a part to change
  • Dizzlee
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Jake The Dog
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellsdevil

Re: Sgt.Slaughter - Member App - Serious RolePlay 8 years, 10 months ago #230067

Jokes on you guys, copied my Vort app too. Got accepted. GG.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!

Re: Sgt.Slaughter - Member App - Serious RolePlay 8 years, 10 months ago #230068

I take this as a compliment.
Thank you.
  • Viz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Re: Sgt.Slaughter - Member App - Serious RolePlay 8 years, 10 months ago #230069

i'm afriad this application wont be counted for this weeks meeting, you have recieved a 2 week ban for exploting xp. im sorry :^), try applying in a few weeks.
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viz, Dizzlee
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds