Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bugs ?!?

Bugs ?!? 8 years, 10 months ago #229977

I went on the new dark rp server a few minutes ago and alot of textures are pixel looking and have a purpleish pink color as if I do not have css textures when I do , Also some of the map seems to be see through on my screen , and on top of it I can actually see white grid lines of objects , any explanation !?! Ik the server may be a little buggy after the update.
"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."
- Sun Tzu

Re: Bugs ?!? 8 years, 10 months ago #229978

Do you have half life textures aswell?
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz

Re: Bugs ?!? 8 years, 10 months ago #229979

Garry's Mod comes with the Half Life 2 textures as far as I'm aware, even if you don't have Half Life 2.

As for your issue with the textures, ensure that you have the textures mounted. In the past my GMod has decided to unmount certain games without my input.

To ensure that all your content is mounted click the controller button at the bottom right of the GMod menu and tick the boxes of the game content you want to mount.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

If it's already ticked, you can try verifying your Counter-Strike: Source content by right clicking it in Steam, going to 'Properties,' then the 'Local Files' tab and clicking 'Verify Game Integrity.'

If none of these solutions work you could also try redownloading the FP content which is located here: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=462136209

Hope something here works for you.
  • Viz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by Viz.

Re: Bugs ?!? 8 years, 10 months ago #229980

Viz wrote:
Garry's Mod comes with the Half Life 2 textures as far as I'm aware, even if you don't have Half Life 2.

As for your issue with the textures, ensure that you have the textures mounted. In the past my GMod has decided to unmount certain games without my input.

To ensure that all your content is mounted click the controller button at the bottom right of the GMod menu and tick the boxes of the game content you want to mount.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

If it's already ticked, you can try verifying your Counter-Strike: Source content by right clicking it in Steam, going to 'Properties,' then the 'Local Files' tab and clicking 'Verify Game Integrity.'

If none of these solutions work you could also try redownloading the FP content which is located here: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=462136209

Hope something here works for you.

Not every prop i think only like 3o% which are the basic props
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz

Re: Bugs ?!? 8 years, 10 months ago #229981

I don't know why he wouldn't just come to me I live with this dude... I got this nooblets
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Bugs ?!? 8 years, 10 months ago #229990

Have you tried verifying the integrity of your Garry's Mod?

Steam>Library>Garry's Mod>Properties>Local Files>Verify Integrity of Game Cache..

If this doesnt work, I suggest reinstalling probably..
  • Wu Zi Mu
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Bugs ?!? 8 years, 10 months ago #230050

Thanks for the responses guys
"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."
- Sun Tzu
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds