Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New map issues?

New map issues? 8 years, 10 months ago #229954

I'm not sure if this is because of the new map, but ever since it got updated the server has been going down recently... a lot. Just wondering if there was anything that could be done about it because it's kinda annoying to lose all your guns randomly every so often. Also I don't know if this is just me but my Gmod has been crashing even more than usual which i thought was odd.

Hope it gets fixed soon.

Re: New map issues? 8 years, 10 months ago #229955

New updates/ maps always have some bugs, we will work and try to fix them as soon as possible so you can get back to enjoying the server!
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: New map issues? 8 years, 10 months ago #229956

TheShadeKing wrote:
I'm not sure if this is because of the new map, but ever since it got updated the server has been going down recently... a lot. Just wondering if there was anything that could be done about it because it's kinda annoying to lose all your guns randomly every so often. Also I don't know if this is just me but my Gmod has been crashing even more than usual which i thought was odd.

Hope it gets fixed soon.

Your pc might not be able to handle the cars.

Cars seem to be laggy for a lot of people
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: New map issues? 8 years, 10 months ago #229957

Miley wrote:

Your pc might not be able to handle the cars.

Cars seem to be laggy for a lot of people

It's not that his computer can't handle the cars most likely, I know quite a few people have been having problems with their GMod crashing on the server before the cars were added, although the cars could be the case. What fixed my GMod crashing was adding '-dxlevel 80' to the startup commandline.
I've experienced the server crashing several times since the update of the map, but it has also happened recently even before the map updated. I remember two occasions recently on the last map where the server crashed for seemingly no reason, so it may not be the map or the cars, and could possibly have something to do with the migration of the servers; however I cannot confirm that this is the case, it just seems possible seeing as the crashes began happening after the server migrated.
  • Viz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by Viz.

Re: New map issues? 8 years, 10 months ago #229968

Turn your settings to high, lol.
  • x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: New map issues? 8 years, 10 months ago #229969

meggerman99 wrote:
Turn your settings to high, lol.

Plese tell me you're not serious...
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP