TOPIC: Viz's Member Application

Viz's Member Application 8 years, 10 months ago #229829

Steam Name: Viz

RP Name: Mr Viz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24310737

Steam Profile link:

Current Gametracker Profile:

www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.fri...p_players/?query=viz

(Not all of these are me, the ones called Viz and Vizurez are, additionally I have played the server under many different Steam names, most of which I do not remember and am unable to provide gametracker profiles for them. My current alias, however, is Viz.)

I am From: United Kingdom

Member of the Steam Group?: Yes.

Time spent on the server: 300+

Time spent in FP: I've played Friendly Players on and off for around 4 years now.

Do you use a Microphone?: Always.

Why You?:

I believe I would be a good candidate to join the Friendly Players staff team as I have been a relatively active member on FP for around 4 years now, and I have over this time become fond of the community.
Only recently did I find out about the FP Reboot, however as soon as I was told I came on to have a look, and I almost immediately became hooked on playing the server again.

Over the course of the 4 years I have been active on Friendly Players, I have met many friends and played various servers, my favorite of which was the DarkRP, although closely followed behind by the HL2RP server, of which I gathered around 100+ hours on, as well as being an active administrator for my time on that server.

Although many of the members now may not remember me from the past, I always made my best efforts to help out the newer players on the server by teaching them the basics of DarkRP, although not a difficult gamemode to understand, it can still be confusing to a majority of players - especially those joining Friendly Players for the first time; I for one know that when I joined for the first time I was extremely confused by the XP system - now I try my best to educate newer players on how the XP system works, how they can make money, and help with anything else they need.

Aside from helping new players, I do my best to report those who are breaking the rules as soon as possible as to maintain the flow of roleplay on the server - although I try to ensure that the person breaking the rules understands what they are doing wrong, and make it clear to them how they can avoid breaking these rules in the future. Sometimes people don't even realize they are breaking the rules, and they are punished and don't understand what they have done wrong - which usually ends up in the player leaving the server and never coming back; this is why I ensure that the player understands what they have done wrong.

With the FP reboot and the strange lack of players alongside it, it doesn't feel right for FP to have such a small playerbase, at least in the UK timezone. There are usually less than 20 players on the server at one time it seems, which means that a lot of the brilliant features FP has to offer aren't able to work due to the player limitation that is present with the reboot. Although I cannot completely fix this issue, I have done my best to get as many new players to join the server, and have so far managed to get a lot of my in real life friends to join Friendly Players, the majority of which have become active community members.

In conclusion, I believe that I am applicable for this role as I have played FP for over 4 years now and have grown to love the community - as well as understand the mechanics and features of the DarkRP server. I want to give something back and help out with the server, as Friendly Players has given me so many hours of entertainment, and has helped me to meet a lot of awesome people.

Thank you for reading and considering my application,
Viz.
  • Viz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Re: Viz's Member Application 8 years, 10 months ago #229830

+support
Really nice player, always helping the community and also corrects me when I do something wrong, which I appreciate. Genuinely a nice guy, would really like to see more people like him on the server.
  • Eldwin_red
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Viz's Member Application 8 years, 10 months ago #229831

Viz wrote:
awesome people.

+support, very active and helpful, Good luck!
  • Dizzlee
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Jake The Dog
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Viz's Member Application 8 years, 10 months ago #229832

+support yh his ok ;~)
  • wonderland
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
"I'm going to blackmail you with this" - TheVikingGhost

Re: Viz's Member Application 8 years, 10 months ago #229838

fuckin annoying ass twat

+support
  • Wu Zi Mu
  • Junior Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viz

Re: Viz's Member Application 8 years, 10 months ago #229840

+support, had the courage to call me a rat
  • x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by x0m.

Re: Viz's Member Application 8 years, 10 months ago #229842

Viz is a great guy and deservs to become a member, he seems like the sort of person who you would trust

Re: Viz's Member Application 8 years, 10 months ago #229862

+support Never seen this guy break a single rule
Really likable and a pretty cool overall, seems pretty responsible too

Viz for member
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds