Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP

Re: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229696

-Support. You just came back from inactivity, we got alot of staff members already and they're very active in different times. Plus, last time I saw you in the server, you were minging.
  • Vihiper
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

http://prntscr.com/bap2m2
http://prntscr.com/bap2f3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red

Re: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229697

Thanks guys for the feedback. But I just to wanted to answer some of the things that were mentioned in this thread.

1. Granny's Post
Yes I just got back from school and such. I had APs which I could not handle with distractions, so I distanced myself from this place because this place was one of my major distractions. I just got back and made my application now, right after the previous meeting, so that I can improve myself so that I can be a potential staff member in the future, now that I'm out of school and I can get more hours in.

2. Hulubalu's Post
Same thing as Granny's. But I think you are referring to the times when I was a member of the staff team. I put, specifically, in my application that I would only be available on the weekends. That was during the school year.

3. Kzulu and Vihiper's Post
Please elaborate on what you mean by me "minging". I don't understand what I did wrong. If anything, I was trying to prevent a mingy player from minging without minging myself. The only thing that I thought was pretty mingy was the fact that I based my inauguration as mayor on the ideas of Adolf Hitler or "Naziism". For this, I am deeply sorry for my actions, it was all in good fun. This is not an attack on you guys, more of getting things cleared up. And yes, I've only been on the server once in a long time. The last time being when mining was still a thing. I made this application so I could be a potential member in the future and get some suggestions here.

All in all, thanks for your great feedback and I really appreciate it. Hopefully, I can be a part of the staff team in the future.
  • Red
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • "Oh that arrogant FP pride" - ShyGuyStash
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Love you bby

Re: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229700

Red wrote:

but I will put time into the server whenever I do have this time. I also tend to be a bit harsh when I become angry, but I can contain it most of the time. As long as nobody pisses me off. I also tend to use profanity through microphone due to bad habits and such, but I will keep it to a minimum

1. Its not much time but not bad i guess
2. People will try to piss you off
3. Aslong you don't use profanity against players i guess.
-support for now because i havent seen you yet and you nees to interact with players more
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by PHSneaky.

Re: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229703

Ella wrote:
Hulubalu wrote:
You tend to go inactive all the time.

Felix is 100% right. At least I'm not the only one that see this

Granny, you have played a total of 70 minutes in the past week and didn't leave a post about having to be inactive or anything. I don't see how you are much help as a Head Admin if you don't play.

www.gametracker.com/player/%7CFP%7C%20Gr...lyplayers.com:27015/

Back to the main topic, maybe you shou7ld have waited a week or so to apply after you got back.

I wasn't talking about Granny, I understand Grannys situation with his finals, i've been there myself. I was talking about Red going inactive constantly.
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by Hulubalu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellsdevil, Wilfred

Re: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229704

-support constantly triggers me
  • MagicMushroom
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I'm High On Shrooms

Re: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229705

What's going on here?
  • Sally Skobo
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • The Shy One
The Birth of Colour!

Re: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229706

Sally Skobo wrote:

What's going on here?

10 000 google bots
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz

Re: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229707

Sally Skobo wrote:

What's going on here?

IlikeTrainz wrote:

10 000 google bots

F5 a billion times
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
Stinkpot
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam-Fisher

Re: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229708

More views then the rules lol
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz

Re: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229709

Sally Skobo wrote:

What's going on here?

Yeah, I was like WTF.
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds