TOPIC: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP

Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229671

Steam Name: [pLx] Homie Linc

RP Name: Eric Tian

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49408008

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059081745

Current Gametracker Profile:
|FP| Red: www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.fri.../?query=%7CFP%7C+Red

Perplexity_Genx: www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.fri...uery=perplexity_genx

[pLx] Homie Linc: www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.fri...%5BpLx%5D+Homie+Linc

I am From: USA

Member of the Steam Group?: Yes

Time spent on the server: 250+

Time spent in FP: 2 years, though left about 5 months ago due to personal reasons

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes

Why You?: I just like to say that I had my fair share of rulebreakers on this server.I wouldn't be posting this if I didn't truly care for this server. I wasn't planning on making an application until todays havoc. As a former member or the DarkRP staff team, I understand the rules and always abide to those rules. I am also the very few that roleplays on this so called "serious" roleplay server because I genuinely enjoy role playing. I can bring a unique roleplay experience for new players and old. I will abide by the rules and enforce them, no matter the person thats breaking the rules. I will bring a friendly attitude to the server and keep the server as friendly as possible.

Though, there are some drawbacks. I am only limited to playing on the weekends due to school and such (summer is here, so lel no lyfe boiz) but I will put time into the server whenever I do have this time. I also tend to be a bit harsh when I become angry, but I can contain it most of the time. As long as nobody pisses me off. I also tend to use profanity through microphone due to bad habits and such, but I will keep it to a minimum.

Thanks for reading, and good luck all.
  • Red
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • "Oh that arrogant FP pride" - ShyGuyStash
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Love you bby

Re: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229675

You've been on once in the past 45 days.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellsdevil, Hulubalu, Red

Re: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229676

Nice guy when he is on, which is rarley.
  • Melvin Corn
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by Melvin Corn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red

Re: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229677

You tend to go inactive all the time.
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker

Re: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229678

Hulubalu wrote:

Felix is 100% right. At least I'm not the only one that see this

Granny, you have played a total of 70 minutes in the past week and didn't leave a post about having to be inactive or anything. I don't see how you are much help as a Head Admin if you don't play.

www.gametracker.com/player/%7CFP%7C%20Gr...lyplayers.com:27015/

Back to the main topic, maybe you shou7ld have waited a week or so to apply after you got back.
  • Ella
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=

Re: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229679

Bill Nye. wrote:
We definatly need more admins, there arn't enough on. There should always be at least 2 admins for every singular player so the bad eggs out there dont get through! +REP - WE NEED MORE ADMINS ASAP!

Facepalm.

There has never been so many people staff on FP ever.

I think we got enough alrighty
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229680

Ella wrote:
Granny, you have played a total of 70 minutes in the past week and didn't leave a post about having to be inactive or anything. I don't see how you are much help as a Head Admin if you don't play.

lol then ill say it, you have been once in the past 45 days
  • Wilfred
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man

Re: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229687

Ella wrote:
Hulubalu wrote:

Felix is 100% right. At least I'm not the only one that see this

Back to the main topic, maybe you shou7ld have waited a week or so to apply after you got back.

First off being inactive for one week is a lot different than almost 2 months. Secondly I had finals all week and work full time. No need to try to call me out when I just simply told him he hasn't been on in 45 days which he knows is not acceptable for applying for staff, and I don't have to have 5 hours a day to be a "good" head admin. Don't start an argument if you have no idea of the situation.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229693

I don't mind granny being inactive but it is a major -support for me on this guy, I have seen him on the server once (and I am pretty active) and the one time I saw him on he was minging and overall just not being friendly at all. We have no need for a member of this low caliber nor do we need that many admins/staff on because I can alone deal with a 20 population server alone. (curse you jack white) as I have been forced to so far today and am still dealing with an 8 man server population alone. No thank you.
  • Kzulu
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Eric Tian's Member Application - "Serious" RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229695

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
  • Jacki
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by Jacki.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds