(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: ILikeTrains - Promo app

ILikeTrains - Promo app 8 years, 11 months ago #229342

Steam Name: |FP| ILikeTrains

Current Position: Member

How long have you had this position: 4 Weeks

Why you deserve a promotion:
I have been using my powers for 4 weeks with sucess, and i'm ready for moderator.
Me having the teleportation powers would be very handy in admin situations, so i don't have to ask sombody else(This once took me 20 seconds) or talk over OOC. The back command would also be great to teleport them back, this would also be nice for me, so i don't have to walk along the whole map.
Having kick would also be great, if sombody wouldn't remove their very offensive name after warnings i could kick him, or if he keeps breaking rules after slays n' freezes it would also come in handy. I think i have enough experience with my member powers to go on to moderator.

Thanks for reading my application,

Sincerly, Dave P Kearney.
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz

Re: ILikeTrains - Promo app 8 years, 11 months ago #229365

maddest staff ive known, and i know josh very well rip
  • Wilfred
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man
The following user(s) said Thank You: PHSneaky

Re: ILikeTrains - Promo app 8 years, 11 months ago #229384

Wilfred wrote:
maddest staff ive known, and i know josh very well rip

Rip

Morgan Of Freemans wrote:
+Support

I've seen him a lot in game, and he would be a good moderator.

Thanks!
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz
Last Edit: 8 years, 11 months ago by PHSneaky.

Re: ILikeTrains - Promo app 8 years, 11 months ago #229389

- support

For some reason this guy has something against me and is always trying to stop my rp. A few weeks back i was trying to raid his friends base so he froze me whilst i was about to throw a grenade just after i had killed him. "so he could talk to me". Then he told his friends to go to the base and protect it.

He's also tried punishing me for rules that dont even exist. So theres that as well.
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PHSneaky

Re: ILikeTrains - Promo app 8 years, 11 months ago #229390

Quade wrote:
- support

For some reason this guy has something against me and is always trying to stop my rp. A few weeks back i was trying to raid his friends base so he froze me whilst i was about to throw a grenade just after i had killed him. "so he could talk to me". Then he told his friends to go to the base and protect it.

He's also tried punishing me for rules that dont even exist. So theres that as well.

I did not frozr you to PM my friends to get to their base. They dies inside so that's a lie. I froze you because you raided them 5 times already ruinin their RP. Not Yours.
You leave when i punish you and call me a dipshut or faggot, you have the right to say yyouropinion, but that's quite immature isn't it?
My third thing is that today, and i have footage of that, i believe kittai made you really small, you shot me 1 bullet to try me killing you, which was inpossible due you being small.
So please how i am being a bad staff for breaking your "RP" whilst you abuse things superadmins give you, and you dont really have roleplay to break.
Please explain what non-existend rule i froze you for,
Thanks.
Sincerly, Dave.

PS, You behave like a 6 year old on the server, please improve that.
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz
Last Edit: 8 years, 11 months ago by PHSneaky.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds