Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Awouk...

Awouk... 15 years, 7 months ago #2290

Right. Today the server was quite popular, Zok was running apartments, people we're doing quite well. Mintin suddenly decides it's Spacebuild time and spawns a lagship which nearly crashes the server. Without a vote, Awouk cleans up the WHOLE SERVER. I repeat, without a vote, the whole server.

I lost my apartment I had spent at least an hour tricking out (funny expression lol) and it really ticked me off. Awouk needs to know he isn't the only admin.
  • Failcake
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Awouk... 15 years, 7 months ago #2296

=/ that sucks
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Awouk... 15 years, 7 months ago #2316

You are right Fail something should be done about this
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:Awouk... 15 years, 7 months ago #2318

I have noticed this he has been cought abusing and got out of it with good explanation.

Aw0uk if you are doing what these say i would advise you dont cleanup without a vote regardless and am not excepting the \"it nearly crashed\" excuss.

If you dont agree i can easily put you through the admin testing week and see if you even qualify for the standards of FP if i hear more about this stuff through the week you will be forced to go through the admin testing.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Awouk... 15 years, 7 months ago #2320

Well, the day before yesterday. me and some friends had drugs. and we owned an door, then aw0uk came with speedskillz, speed was cop, aw0uk wasnt, then aw0uk open door or ill remove i asked why he counted from 0 to 5 and deleted door, and both came in and killed us with mod weps. then hes excuse was \"you stole speeds gunlab\" OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS ALLOWED TO STEAL LABS!
  • saur
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by saur.

Re:Awouk... 15 years, 7 months ago #2323

even if you did steal the drug lab he has no case on deleting your door its abuse
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Awouk... 15 years, 7 months ago #2341

My bad about the spaceship, btw i cleaned it up way before awouk cleaned up the server so it must of been something else aswell. Oh and Awouk you did teleport into my house and accused me of prop blocking about 2 nano seconds after i put up a door lol.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Awouk... 15 years, 7 months ago #2365

Omg when are these abuse posts going end and and finally rp.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by FP Limpy.

Re:Awouk... 15 years, 7 months ago #2374

well Aw0uk shouldnt talk about propblock. he propblock drugs with 5doors without keypad many times.
  • saur
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Awouk... 15 years, 7 months ago #2375

I have spoke with aw0uk about all this if he persists with the abuse he is getting a demotion so you shouldnt be seeing anything abusive from him all i want to know now is the things he does from now not from weeks or a few days ago ok guys thanks for standing up and saying this through the forum as many wont in fear of angering others dont worry its part of your role and we respect that in friendly players.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds