Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

My friend will be kicked with no reason..
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My friend will be kicked with no reason..

My friend will be kicked with no reason.. 15 years, 9 months ago #229

Hello guys

Iam very angry because my friend 3r4z4 will be kicked from the rp server with no reason..

I think blank do that..

He teleported my friend in a prison what he build and there was a button, if u press it u self write automaticly iam a gay and as 3r4z4 would going out, he write to blank he should teleport him out, he dont do that and as 3r4z4 said let me out u gay he was kicked... thats very stupid if on the server not more than 4 players this time...

Here is an example:

Someone (shadow) killed the member blank and what did blank??
Blank slayed him with the reason \"thats no rp\"

Shadow was payed to kill blank..
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:My friend will be kicked with no reason.. 15 years, 9 months ago #237

Lol Kycro = Anti-Blank?

Just an opinion...

But tbh, I don't think people should kick other people because they are called \"gay\"
  • Byakira

Re:My friend will be kicked with no reason.. 15 years, 9 months ago #252

@ Studix

The Problem is that Shadow killed him one time and i killed him 9 times, cause 3r4z4 gave me money 9 times. And when he then slay Shadow that is no RP.

@ Byakira

I´m not vs. Blank, I try that the RP don´t go to be AP (Admin Play)

@ All

Sure it is not fair when I kill Blank 9 times, but when i get money and my job is to kill him i kill him.
And i only made him a quote to give me more money then the man who payed me, not more and not less.

ADMINs PLS DONT USE YOUR ADMIN RIGHTS TO HELP OTHER PLAYERs.
I mean like Jaydix. I sayed the cops the gundealer has illegal weapons and when the cop and I stand infront of the door i see that Jaydix ported in and delete the weapons. That is not fair. I hope that we can play RP in the future and not AP.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds