Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!)

FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226786

As everyone knows already, the major update to FPRP is still undergoing development. In the meantime, we have went and attempted a variety of different things in order to keep the server currently populated. Unfortunately, the changes we have made so far haven’t really had a substantial effect on repopulating it, or in other words we aren’t providing anything that isn’t sparking enough interest.

We have come up with one final option to go with for the server. What we are currently proposing to the community is to do a “rewind” on all of the features of FPRP. 2012 was arguably one of the most successful years in FP before the servers went down due to hardware failure.

If this proposal proves to be favorable, then all features, rules, staff guidelines will be restored as much as possible to 2012 FP, and there will be one final wipe on the player stats. We will build off of this as much as possible in order to maintain interest and replay value while the development team finishes the new game mode. Keep in mind we still will use the map that selected in the previous poll, and the gang system will remain intact but not offer any special unlocks (subject to change of over time)

We understand that this is something very ambitious, especially when a lot of features such as cars will be removed. So, please let us know what you think about this and what you feel should be done.

This is a proposal and idea, nothing set entirely in stone right now, regardless of the results of the poll (Please vote still!)

There will be 3 options in this poll that determines the current status of the server.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 9 years, 2 months ago by Jochs.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellsdevil, PUNISHED-z11

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226787

Vote for Downtown V2! #BestTimeEver
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226790

Hell yes, I shall make my return !
  • Gucci
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • What's Gucci?
The following user(s) said Thank You: boxofrain1

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226791

By looking at the 2012 vote its almost obvious it will be chosen, but since there has been so much work by chute jochs emp and proberly more, i think you should implement a few things you have been working on for the reboot update tough. Would be a big waste.
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226792

• BBalle
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226793

2012!

The good odd times when the c4 was the most powerfull weap.
  • Jeffree
  • Senior Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: MetaDroidz

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226794

How is this even a legitimate proposed question?

You all have seen the forums?
You all have seen the posts?
You all have seen the NUMEROUS comments?
You all have heard people bitch an uncountable amount of times about wanting the old FP back?
You all have heard the suggestions to bring old things to this "new" update.

In all seriousness why is this coming about NOW? After all this time you're FINALLY coming to the realization that this is something needs to be done about ZARP TOWN"?

I mean you ripped away EVERYTHING that made FP what it was in this update? You took away everything that people actually cared about and replaced it with this crap? If we wanted to play ZARP chances are we'd go to ZARP, you know that other community that actually has a consistent amount of players that keep it populated.

Everyones here for FRIENDLY PLAYERS not ZARP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kittai, Hellsdevil, x0m, Craccoo, Wilfred

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226798

2012 <3 <3
  • JediMaster94
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Mert Harper

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226799

Do you love josh ochs? vote yes to show your love
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 9 years, 2 months ago by KreeG.

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226802

if it reverts back to fprp 2012 i think i should be reinstated as super admin so i can abuse my powers like old times
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mechanic, Hellsdevil, x0m, EMP
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds