Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FP Reboot Update

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #221729

Goodbye darkRP hello PERP Ripoff.
  • MainManMatty
  • Gold Boarder
  • What in the blue idol?

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #221731

Alright guys don't update the server, obviously these dick lickers don't want new content.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 6 months ago by Kittai.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jochs, King Kenny, Jose, EMP, Slyther, dgm, Senortaco, Wilfred, Parthin, Gun

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #221732

Kittai wrote:
Alright guys don't update the server, obviously these dick lickers don't want new content.

And here I was thinking I was the only one who called people dicklickers.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #221733

DigitalSniperz wrote:
RESET? Noooo! dont reset xp I spent soo long getting my sword and grim D:
Kittai wrote:
Now the update is coming sooner, and my grin is getting bigger.
  • Craccoo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #221734

Just decided to pop in for a bit. I have a lot of mixed feeling about this update. Yes, it is exciting to get new content and new UI. It looks great so far. But, what will this do to the server? Will it bring in new people? Also, won't everyone be basing for the first couple of weeks since EVERYTHING is being reset and everyone wants to increase their wealth? Also, I will lose all my progress from which I had worked so hard for the past year I have been playing. Countless hours, days months, gone in a single update. Just my opinion, but overall, I am excited to see the new update and hope to it brings in an all new immersive RP environment for everyone to play in.
  • Red
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • "Oh that arrogant FP pride" - ShyGuyStash
Love you bby

The following user(s) said Thank You: Slappy

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #221735

Red wrote:
Just decided to pop in for a bit. I have a lot of mixed feeling about this update. Yes, it is exciting to get new content and new UI. It looks great so far. But, what will this do to the server? Will it bring in new people? Also, won't everyone be basing for the first couple of weeks since EVERYTHING is being reset and everyone wants to increase their wealth? Also, I will lose all my progress from which I had worked so hard for the past year I have been playing. Countless hours, days months, gone in a single update. Just my opinion, but overall, I am excited to see the new update and hope to it brings in an all new immersive RP environment for everyone to play in.
Oh come on, you have about 25 more hours than me, and I don't care at all. So why should you? It's boring and repetitive. No one wants to RP, after I tried to get people to stop plant camping, and having no luck for my last 2 weeks on the server, I decided I was done. Who wants to play with people who ONLY want to sit in a room for 2-4 hours for 1 mil? It's boring and brings no interest to anyone. Can you legitimately say you enjoy sitting in a room for 2+ hours to make $200k? No, you can't; and don't start with 'raiding is fun, and protecting from raids is fun,' it isn't, it's simply wasting someone's time.
  • Craccoo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
My Music Playlist:
STORYTIME!

Zackz11 wrote:

KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #221736

Craccoo wrote:
Red wrote:
Oh come on, you have about 25 more hours than me, and I don't care at all. So why should you? It's boring and repetitive. No one wants to RP, after I tried to get people to stop plant camping, and having no luck for my last 2 weeks on the server, I decided I was done. Who wants to play with people who ONLY want to sit in a room for 2-4 hours for 1 mil? It's boring and brings no interest to anyone. Can you legitimately say you enjoy sitting in a room for 2+ hours to make $200k? No, you can't; and don't start with 'raiding is fun, and protecting from raids is fun,' it isn't, it's simply wasting someone's time.

I'm sorry, but I just can't stop myself from this one. Just because YOU don't enjoy something, doesn't mean that NO ONE else will. Besides, it's pretty common to think that if you like something, and put time into it, you're going to be annoyed if it were just taken away so easily. Besides, if you read his comment through, he says that this is going to cause major plant camping, not that he's excited for it. If I remember correctly, Red is one of the few people who has been actually trying to get people actually involved in RP so it isn't just a plant camp server, so I'm sorry that he's not the type to give up and just leave a server he likes like you did. And you actually bring up boring and repetitive? Let's talk about TTT for an example. I know people who don't play it because the same people do the same thing on the same map over and over and over again, and they figure they've played it once, they've played it all. TTT is an incredibly repetitive gamemode. The only reason it doesn't feel like that is because we're lucky enough to have people on who are constantly trying to change things up and keep it interesting. Not to mention the countless amounts of times you can tell people are barely paying attention to the actual round because they're just talking about random crap. And guess what? From what I've seen, that's exactly how RP is at times. Sure it can get repetitive, but a lot of times people are just on hanging out. That's pretty much how it is if you play any online game with friends, with the exception of CS:GO, where people seem to take that way too seriously.

TL,DR: Your opinion isn't the only one in existence, nor the only one that matters.

Anyways, I'm happy about the reset. Lots of new features as well as temporarily closing the gap between older and new players. Couldn't be better IMO.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
Last Edit: 9 years, 6 months ago by Slyther.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slappy, Melon jack uk, Xeratous, ChummyXRay, Senortaco, Craccoo

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #221737

Slyther wrote:
Craccoo wrote:
Red wrote:

I'm sorry, but I just can't stop myself from this one. Just because YOU don't enjoy something, doesn't mean that NO ONE else will. Besides, it's pretty common to think that if you like something, and put time into it, you're going to be annoyed if it were just taken away so easily. Besides, if you read his comment through, he says that this is going to cause major plant camping, not that he's excited for it. If I remember correctly, Red is one of the few people who has been actually trying to get people actually involved in RP so it isn't just a plant camp server, so I'm sorry that he's not the type to give up and just leave a server he likes like you did. And you actually bring up boring and repetitive? Let's talk about TTT for an example. I know people who don't play it because the same people do the same thing on the same map over and over and over again, and they figure they've played it once, they've played it all. TTT is an incredibly repetitive gamemode. The only reason it doesn't feel like that is because we're lucky enough to have people on who are constantly trying to change things up and keep it interesting. Not to mention the countless amounts of times you can tell people are barely paying attention to the actual round because they're just talking about random crap. And guess what? From what I've seen, that's exactly how RP is at times. Sure it can get repetitive, but a lot of times people are just on hanging out. That's pretty much how it is if you play any online game with friends, with the exception of CS:GO, where people seem to take that way too seriously.

TL,DR: Your opinion isn't the only one in existence, nor the only one that matters.

Anyways, I'm happy about the reset. Lots of new features as well as temporarily closing the gap between older and new players. Couldn't be better IMO.
You are completely right, but that can't change my opinion. It's a good argument, and there are a few things you schooled me on, and I wouldn't mind losin' everything on TTT, it'd be a fresh restart for me, and I would generally accept it. I'm happy for the reset so I can join in again and start on the same level as everyone else.
  • Craccoo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
My Music Playlist:
STORYTIME!

Zackz11 wrote:

KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:

ramm004 wrote:

Crocodile wrote:

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #221739

Everyone who is complaining about a reset look at it like this. If we didn't wipe the server it would be a complete and utter waste to do any update at all. Because what would be the point, when the update comes out all that would happen is this. People would join the server see that they either already had everything or that they had mostly everything and could simply buy the rest. It would bring us right back to were we are right now. That nobody wants to play because they are bored. Look at what happened when ever I did updates over the past summer. People would start playing again, they would max out the new career rank that had been added and never play that job again(hitman/gundealer). The slowly people would again stop playing because once again they had maxed out everything and were bored. So answer me this would you rather keep the unlocks that you've already had or have opportunity to get a ton of new and redesigned ones.

This is also why crafting is going to be a great new addition to the server, because its not something that your going to be able to max out and be bored of it.

P.S. I guess I'll address this as well to anyone who says that FP is turning into a zarp clone. You should probably get your head out of you arse and take another look. Because last time I checked the only thing they will have in common is that they will both have some sort of mining and crafting system(notice how I said some sort of system, does it say that we are copy pasting the crafting system from zarp? No I didn't think so, so don't make the stupid assumption that we will). But I guess to some people borowing a pretty cool idea from another server must mean that they are going to be complete clones.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jose, Zech[CC], Craccoo, Magnanimousity, Wilfred

FP Reboot Update 9 years, 6 months ago #221741

Why would you want to keep your xp. You've got every entire thing in the server and you'd be ahead of every one who hasn't played after update, unfair honestly

-midget fondler
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
Stinkpot
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craccoo
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds