Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Poison being a problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Poison being a problem

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2162

well am glad someone else agrees and i agree totally he seems to think he is immune cause he knows psycow for whatever reason and all i get when i tell him he did wrong is aload of abuse and that am going to be demoted and psycow is going to do something about me HELLO AM A LEADER.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2164

You sure are Jam and i mean it.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2169

Yeah Jam, Poison thinks he's above everyone. I think something needs to be done.
  • Failcake
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2173

Poison is a really nice guy to me and helps me if i ask (well attleast to me that is)
But i have to agree that i did see him make some errors from time to time. it would be wise to look into this.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2177

well am telling you that you atleast warn the guy which you where told by psycow and for your information ive been doing this before even they except chute knew what sa meant so please i know rules and you break them for too much.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2182

lol i dont break them as much as your talkign about and psycow said i could ban minges LOL after ive warned them, this has nothing to do what psycow said, boobiez and gunkel told me i was allowed to perma ban if they spam props and it starts lagging and the srever might crash
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2184

its fine if they told you that you where not to know but this is how this really goes.

you warn them, kick then do a cleanup, they do it again you temp ban that person for a reasonable amount of time, if he comes back after that and does it again then its a perma ban this may seem stupid but its proceedure and to keep this clan/community run properly they have to be followed so i hope you can now see what i am talking about now.

just advice thats all i can give you, if you dont follow it you wont make it any futher than you are and thats not meant to be in a nasty way its a hint.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2186

see if you woulda said it as nicely as that it wouldnt of been a problem and i woulda respected that and woulda unbanned and the whole fight on the server wouldnt of happend. JAM im doing this not just for me but for everyone that might be mixed up in between, how bout we start over, from day 1 kinda? if not thats okay too
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds