Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Poison being a problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Poison being a problem

Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2114

Alright, I went on the RP server to find that the only other people on were Lmaology and Poison. So even though they both hate me, I stayed on the server. Lmaology had set up a cannon that aimed towards spawn (which was cool anyways, I had no problem with that). Poison spawn killed me several times, he prop blocked spawn with little prison bar thingies and didn't remove it until I said \"SPAWN BLOCK\" or something like that. He kept breaking NLR, and he also DMed with admin weapons (which is a rule which nobody cares about, but meh) and also, this is an interesting part of our chat that happened.

|FP||FFS| Failcake has gone to |FP| VÜãPoison |S.A.S|.
|FP||FFS| Failcake: Dang too much time on build
|FP| VÜãPoison |S.A.S|: woops
|FP||FFS| Failcake: Nothing happens
Type /drop to drop the weapon you are holding.
|FP| VÜãPoison |S.A.S|: wrong bind
|FP||FFS| Failcake: /dropqmoney 1000000

Poison had set up a button for that. He said Psycow gave him permission if he made the button labled \"Do not press\". That sounds like a load of crap.

Anyways, can something be done about this? He went waaaaaay too far just because he doesn't like me.

Edit: He also kicked me at one point because I didn't have the FP tag in my name at the time.

Edit (again): He sent me a steam message saying that if I wasn't an ass to him and Limpy, they would chill against me (which is wierd because (this has nothing to do with the thread) they're the ones who are always asses to me. (OK the next part has something to do with the thread) Then I told him \"No, I don't 'chill' with assholes, besides, you and Limpy are the ones who are asses to me\" then he kicked me for \"disrespect\".

Edit (AGAIN): The cannon has been set up towards spawn, and is firing cannonballs that kill when they hit you. But most of spawn is blocked off, and the only way to get past spawn is to go through the hole, which the cannonballs go through. They have a whole little fence thing set up that makes it so you have to get all the way to gangster spawn before you can go to the other parts of the map. And if a cannonball hits you, you die, and start over again. They called this bowling, and players were the pins. It was prop block, spawnkilling, and spawn blocking. They said this was RP and it was \"bowling\" theme, so I decided to RP back and jammed the bowling cannon (put a prop in front of it). I get kicked. Again. That's like the fourth time I've been kicked.

Edit (EVEN MORE!): I tried to use a forcer to fire the cannon balls back into the cannon, but it was \"PROP BLOCKING THE SPAWN KILLING CANNON\" (well that isn't what they really said, just in quotes for emphasis). So, I got banned for an hour because I'd been \"warned\". I had, but being warned about trying to solve the problem of people spawn killing/spawn blocking? Really now.
  • Failcake
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Failcake.

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2118

o and btw i made more the one intrance one leading up stairs by the spawn to get out and one at the end for people who wanted to play
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2119

Again, there were no exits. How were you supposed to go up stairs at spawn? There are none. And you certainly didn't make any.
  • Failcake
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Failcake.

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2120

LOL we all voted on it, and there were side entrances ill take a few pics and put them in my galery hold on i gotta delete a pic in there
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2121

I can't wait to see your edited bowling alley.

By voting on it, it was you, Lmaology, and me. Of course it was gonna come up yes.

I have one thing to say. If you want to believe a person who'se only been demoted from admin for duping weapons (me), fine. If you want to believe the person who probably has the most controversy on the server of abusing and lying and I'm still amazed he hasn't lost admin (Poison), believe him. Poison has two attitudes. One he uses in front of the SAs, and one he uses for the rest of us.
  • Failcake
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2122

lol no way i havent got the most complaints thats biffjab im the runner up tbh and youve been demoted from admin twice 1 for banning me for perma and lieing about it to cover your ass and we found out, 2 for dupeing weps, and i got 2 attitudes for everyones the people i like, whitch is not you and the people i dont like whitch is you, im nice to all the SA cuz i like them besides jam and noodle, no offense jam and noodle just makeing a point =) and go check my profile adding the pic now of the stairs and lmaolgy standing on them , check the logs to see when i spawned them and when he posted this
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2123

Actually no Poison, I banned you for two hours and I never lied about it.
  • Failcake
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2124

go check my profile gallery on this FP site, its there with lmaolgy standing on it first picture on there i think, well it was for me, and these complaints do nothing but piss SA and leaders off tbh so id stop while u were at it, ive won as far as im concerd, anyway off to bed guys, sorry for the inconvinance and the waste of time to all those who read this and to the SA/Leaders and remember i met no offense by that remark jam and noodle, you cant deny it you guys dont like me either
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2125

Those stairs were not there earlier.
  • Failcake
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2128

1. am a leader
2. noodle is no sa
3. i know for a fact you abuse
4. you where the one that was a total pr*ck to me when i started.

and the whole sas thing with removing the right to make keypaded doors is a NO from me as you and biff and some others i wont mention where bad and i mean bad abusers, eg braking into peoples places by deleting a prop.

You had no reasn to bring that stupid remark up.....
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds