Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Too Many Admins

Too Many Admins 15 years, 7 months ago #1927

Oh My God.
This situation is getting out of hand. Everyone is admin! Or it seems like it. I go on the build server and there is about 7 admins on then i go on the rp server and there is a lot on and tbh most of them are young and need to learn before they become one. I would seriously suggest that the super admins should review all the new admins. There is just too much.

Do you really think by making most of fp admins will help the servers?
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Too Many Admins 15 years, 7 months ago #1928

i AGREE
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Too Many Admins 15 years, 7 months ago #1930

well there are many many MANY admins im my opinion the ones who abuse ATALL and dont realy help assutch shouldnt realy be admins say the ones who just tele to ppl dupe my creatins without asking then run over the guy asking for help wile someone's prop surfingabove them .aka. aw0uk

BASICLY I AGREE (i just like having large poasts full of nonsance)
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Siblin.

Re:Too Many Admins 15 years, 7 months ago #1932

And they report us for no reason?

Heres my list

Mr fist
Failcake
Awouk

Any abusing by the new admins and you will end up on this list.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Mintin.

Re:Too Many Admins 15 years, 7 months ago #1933

mabye not failcake
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

Re:Too Many Admins 15 years, 7 months ago #1934

Yes failcake. He abuses all the time. Limpy did you see him on the build server yesterday! Oh and Mr.Fist promoted Failcake and Limpy to admin without asking anyone.

Btw Poison Should be demoted. A SA also said that they would vote for poison in the next SA vote. Can you keep this to yourself? We now have poison constantly going on about how all the super admins are voting for him and how he will become the next SA.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Re:Too Many Admins 15 years, 7 months ago #1938

lol poison as SA

all he does is DM and abuse and he DM's with weapons he spawns with
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

Re:Too Many Admins 15 years, 7 months ago #1942

/me cuts himself
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:Too Many Admins 15 years, 7 months ago #1944

Slashcross wrote:
lol poison is an SA

all he does is DM and abuse and he DM's with weapons he spawns with

POISONS AN SA!?
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Too Many Admins 15 years, 7 months ago #1946

not to be bigheaded but ive know u guys (gunk,chute,etc) for almost 2 years (-CO- days) but yet, people got SA who joined fp alot later than me. yea yea i know its it not a \"matter of time\" but dont you think i earned enough respect? i mean has anyone ever seen me abuse my rank?
  • milktree47
  • Expert Boarder
ive got balls of steel
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds