Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ADMIN TESTING WEEK

ADMIN TESTING WEEK 15 years, 8 months ago #1581

ok people this is where you can file complaints on the people who are admin untill the 29th

its all downhill from here folks

Reports so far

Slashcross :0

Aw0uk :0

Alex : 0

Mr Fist: 0

Siblin: 0

Limpy (not sure but ok) :0

poison : 3 (No Action Taken By Kira)

Failcake: 1 (Demoted)
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Last Edit: 15 years, 8 months ago by Slashcross.

Re:ADMIN TESTING WEEK 15 years, 8 months ago #1582

remove siblin from the list he is perma admin, as i told you in steam friends thankyou.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:ADMIN TESTING WEEK 15 years, 8 months ago #1587

slash i got demoted by someone dont know who but... well... i was one of thouse mods that never abused I THINK and that helped ppl allot and yeah but dont know who demoted me but... :´(
  • alex
  • Junior Boarder

Re:ADMIN TESTING WEEK 15 years, 8 months ago #1598

everything has been away plus its like as if you run fp . just some admins etc fucking up and not knowing there place basically...
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:ADMIN TESTING WEEK 15 years, 8 months ago #1601

yep

but not me because they only found the reason to demote me after and i managed t defend myself

and im just keeping siblin on

for my use

(Rape)

(i mean erm ..... Reporting)
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

Re:ADMIN TESTING WEEK 15 years, 8 months ago #1604

Jam wrote:
everything has been away plus its like as if you run fp . just some admins etc fucking up and not knowing there place basically...

As I'm not in FP anymore it intrests me , a question on everyones minds.
Who the fuck do you think you are? You flashed your cash and all of a sudden your this big man.
Oh and btw nice signature.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:ADMIN TESTING WEEK 15 years, 8 months ago #1605

I gotta agree with Biff on this one, Jam.
  • ZenoX
  • Gold Boarder

Re:ADMIN TESTING WEEK 15 years, 8 months ago #1606

Why the fuck do admins need tested. Admins are made admins because the super admins want them 2 be. Fps administration needs to be sorted out. they either need to stay admin or be demoted simple as

Edit 1

I gotta agree with biffjab. It seems like the new servers have torn fp apart. it used to be that fp was a little friendly group 1 rp server maybe 2 is enough, 1 build server and css servers are enough now that ive thought about it

jam shouldnt be super admin on the servers its just wrong everybody roleplays properly and jam just came in with his money and got SA. Vistash told me that you cant buy SA...Jam did

Edit 2

Jam, u also threatened to demote me cause i stole ur guns... I asked you why and you said that i didnt listen to admin orders. In real life people dont need to listen to people. I was roleplaying properly.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
Last Edit: 15 years, 8 months ago by Mintin.

Re:ADMIN TESTING WEEK 15 years, 8 months ago #1607

Final Post, Biffjab
What the hell are you censoring my posts for? Truth hurts?
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill
Last Edit: 15 years, 8 months ago by Biffjab.

Re:ADMIN TESTING WEEK 15 years, 8 months ago #1628

Biffs out of FP

i mean

We will all miss you biff

XD

but i think that he deserves SA for spending 1200 a month on FP

and in dollars that 2400

but i think that so far he has been a good SA better than ones that random DM and then demote people who complain or kick them XD
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

Time to create page: 0.19 seconds