• Page:

TOPIC: SA abuse

SA abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #1566

Yes everyone its happened an SA has abused

and it was

sUber or kira

how did he abuse

well heres how

I come onto the server and Im RPing as a cop then this gundelaer keeps not making a gunstore and keeps trying to get rid of the cops

then I try to demote him and it doesnt work then sUber under the name kay tries to demote me and was random DMing me and other cops earlier and (although I didnt warn him about the most simple of RP offences) I try to kick him and hes immune then i look at the players list and see his aliass and hes sUber

fair use of SA

random DMing and Random Demoting and although this isnt admin abuse Im reporing it to see if we can take the immune to punishment thing off the SA's

(I have no pictures but im sure A!3X failcake Zok and limpy will tell you all this) I
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:SA abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #1568

Lol...

When you abuse, you're using your powers to do bad.

It doesn't apply to Random DM or Random Demote. Anyone can do it.

If you think I'm wrong, then think of this;
If a STANDARD PLAYER comes into the server and kills another player, IS THAT ADMIN ABUSE?

NO.

So he wasn't abusing (If it was him, I dunno). You should've just let him do it if he's immune. Then he'd get kicked for multiple DM's.

Simple As.
  • Byakira

Re:SA abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #1569

lol byakiras right ive been told ive admin abused SOOOOOOOOOO MANY TIMES beacuse i kill people with sniper.......i dont spawn it so its not admin abuse....i dont even spawn WITH it.....anyway why would you want the SA not to have immunity you plan on banning or kicking one LOL
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:SA abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #1571

Bring out the big guns
  • BioLogical
  • Gold Boarder

Re:SA abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #1572

slash dont let a sa dm you or mess with you do it back he cant ban/kick you if you feel worried get one of your Sa friends so he can pick on him instead

This is not abuse though slash it depends what he is abusing if he is abusing a power such \"noclip\" the you have a case but if not its just simple as take it and fight back. plus you cant tell me you didnt shoot him back or were not dming cause you beg for storm weapons .
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:SA abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #1573

so jam is it admin abuse if you throw someone in the air 3 times and they ask you to stop? then you kick them..........

(got a list for you bud) hopefully youll get demoted or banned soon i got alot of people on this list sum of them SA most Admin and the people that matter most =p the regulars on the server
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:SA abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #1575

Cya all
Kachoowwww
HF
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:SA abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #1576

IM WITH YOU BIFF LETS BLOW THIS JOINT
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:SA abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #1577

ok i did say this isnt admin abuse and btw this was made before i was on trial

actually i was demoted then on trial because it was a missunderstanding and it was mr fist shit stiring XD

but all new admins are on trial for a week so

• Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:SA abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #1578

Poison wrote:
so jam is it admin abuse if you throw someone in the air 3 times and they ask you to stop? then you kick them..........

(got a list for you bud) hopefully youll get demoted or banned soon i got alot of people on this list sum of them SA most Admin and the people that matter most =p the regulars on the server

Your problem is that you need to read chat i said to you it was a accident and it was once dumbass also i kicked you for the way you where talking to me basically like crap i dont like being talked to by kids like shit. dont try and be smart mate your like what 14/15, when you work mate then come back to me, also jealousy does not get you anywhere and was it not you complaining to me at one point about coltom...so please your basically just a moaning kid.

You prob all think why i got sa well basically am mature and also i have servers with these guys i dont expect it but i was given it as i gave them it, i am only funding to make this community better than it already is you should thank people that own servers instead of being the way you are.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds