Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Less admins!

Less admins! 15 years, 8 months ago #1517

Hi guys, I'll just start by introducing myself. My name's Matt, and I'm into War films, rock, indie etc... Anything to do with guns or hunting. Intro over.

I have noticed the past few weeks I have been browsing as a guest, the sheer ammount of \"admin abuse\" threads. Its getting really annoying now, and the simple solution is to have less admins.

I mean, half of these admins are wrongly given the priviledges, and I bet some of them think admin is some kind of secret unlockable pokemon for Pokemonassedtion.
A lot of these types also abuse aswell, for example, An admin I was playing with the other day stuck a button on the wall, and told players to press it for money and admin priviledges, which then made them spin around in unstopable circles until they figured out how to turn it off through the command box.

I think the admins need to be a collective group of just 5 or 6, and these people need to be responsible, fair players.

Well, I've let off some steam, and sorry about my first post being a negative one, but im sick and tired on this admin tripe plastered all over the forums.
  • The Speake
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Less admins! 15 years, 8 months ago #1518

Hey Speake!

I agree also. However, I have set up a meeting sometime today or tomorrow with all the SA's. We shall be discussing who gets demotion and who doesn't.

BTW: I KNOW how to turn off the spinning. I told you to press the button, but you didn't. You didn't!
  • Byakira

Re:Less admins! 15 years, 8 months ago #1519

It was quite hard pressing that button! I was going around like a kajillion miles an hour. Well, I'll remember -left from now on.
  • The Speake
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Less admins! 15 years, 8 months ago #1523

To be honest the meeting will be good for us to chat about whats going on and who gets what, cause there are admins/mods that should not have what they have and thats down to some SA's themselfs, it needs to be changed maybe admins have no right over promoting anyone ill leave it for the meeting see you there Brothers .
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Less admins! 15 years, 8 months ago #1525

Yes i agree. Pick out the admins that deserve to be there.

I personally think there is too much super admins aswell. You should spread it out over all th servers for instance, Jam should be SA on all his servers but not any more and so on.. well thats what i think but people may disagree.

I was allowed to make Kirkjoak and Blue dragon a mod if other admins agreed with me. A super admin said i needed 4 admins to say yes and they did. I dont know who made failcake a mod though??
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Less admins! 15 years, 8 months ago #1532

Mintin wrote:
Yes i agree. Pick out the admins that deserve to be there.

I personally think there is too much super admins aswell. You should spread it out over all th servers for instance, Jam should be SA on all his servers but not any more and so on.. well thats what i think but people may disagree.

I was allowed to make Kirkjoak and Blue dragon a mod if other admins agreed with me. A super admin said i needed 4 admins to say yes and they did. I dont know who made failcake a mod though??

A lot of people here it's some kind of unwritten rule that all |FP| members get moderator status. I get a lot of \"I'm admin on the rp server, promote me here too!\" on the build server, and when people get the powers they become the most annoying balls of dough ever .

Cheers
  • BioLogical
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds