Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: StargateRP

StargateRP 15 years, 8 months ago #1483

okay so i got pist at Friendly players RP server because noone likes to RP in it they just mess arround and stuff so i go to the server list and find a server ive been looking for for months StargateRP it is realy fun i had to download alot of stuff to see the characters and the stargate and stuff but other then that it was cool i think we should get a StargateRP server look in to in someone......JAM!!!!! lol since you own alot of servers already.....
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:StargateRP 15 years, 8 months ago #1488

i was thinking about changing my serious rp server to something different as no one plays it so i could try this out what you guys think?
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**
Last Edit: 15 years, 8 months ago by Jam.

Re:StargateRP 15 years, 8 months ago #1495

Yes please!!
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds