Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Keypads,fading doors etc.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Keypads,fading doors etc.

Keypads,fading doors etc. 15 years, 7 months ago #1296

Keypads are being used very much these days.
I play a cop alot and i see a pile of druglabs etc. behind these doors i ask the owner to open up the doors he just says no so i have to try 999999999999999999999999999 Combinations
with a 0.00000000000001 % chance in other words ''your chance of succses is allmost impossible'' and i even have to try it while dieing.
Maybe you think its fair for me to waste a few hours of my daytime on your stupid keypad and what does it matter the monney you made with druglabs behind them (not with all keypads) are enough to start all over again so i can spend another few hours,you think thats fair?
No its not
And i cant ram/lockpick it.
i cant find a gap or anything else ussualy to nade the druglabs behind it.
The iginition rifle wont work on keypad doors.
It ruins rp its just dumb.
You people need to make it easier (Lockpick/ram able or hacker class) or just remove it at all because this is not fun at all.

Also those other tricks like lasers,fading doors etc.
They are also a pain in the ***. Why cant you people just use doors like all the normal people do?

So what do i need to do? Do illegal tricks to glitch in the buildings? ow wait thats suddenly wrong?

And after all these arguments you think its still fair.
if so then please use a good argument against my opinion.
Because its easy to just say yes or no.
Thank you.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Keypads,fading doors etc. 15 years, 7 months ago #1298

Well, if you think the security for a certain place is too tough for you, just don't even try to get in.

Why shall cops ALWAYS have a very high chance of getting into a place and succeed?
  • ColtoM
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Keypads,fading doors etc. 15 years, 7 months ago #1302

easy answer - it is unfair

why dont u do this

2 hackers - police employ them to hack the keypads.

if we just had 1 then ppl could pay the hacker to keep drug labs behind his door so if we have 2 then every1s keypad can get hacked!!
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Keypads,fading doors etc. 15 years, 7 months ago #1316

When im doing the SAS I do this thing called *hacking*
And i make sure they know im breaking into a door by saying
COVER ME ZENOX AND JAY IM HACKING INTO A DOOR
10%
20%
etc etc
Then remove the door lol , its a good way for rp if you think about it , its the only way past...
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:Keypads,fading doors etc. 15 years, 7 months ago #1320

but standard players cant do that
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Keypads,fading doors etc. 15 years, 7 months ago #1323

Thank you for responding guys.
I like the ideas of the hacker. (Should really be added)
I also like biffjabs idea but to bad most people dont have a toolgun so....
And Coltom im fine with security being to high for a building for a cop,but you can also make the security high in a less impossible way and also you say i shouldnt try to get in well...if i would say that i couldnt get in allmost any where.
Theres lasers,keypads,fading doors all over the place.
Also i think you shouldnt use keypads for hiding druglabs.
Its just a weak excuse to make it impossible to get them destroyed. If keypads were just used for a apparmtent or something i think it would be okay. But its still nice if you could get in with hacking etc.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Keypads,fading doors etc. 15 years, 7 months ago #1386

hacker would be good
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds