Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Ray Rice released by Ravens and suspended by NFL
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ray Rice released by Ravens and suspended by NFL

Re: Ray Rice released by Ravens and suspended by NFL 9 years, 7 months ago #220229

Trevor wrote:
Trafalgar Law wrote:
Orioles .

Lets talk about Baseball now because honestly that video is junk, just a couple play fighting and she can't take a hit. So how about them Cardinals 4 1/2 games ahead of Pittsburgh. That's good ole fashion American baseball right there. God bless America
LOL at she cant take a hit. He knocked her out cold. Also parthin, we are talking about football nothing about the red soxs or yankees. lol.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Ray Rice released by Ravens and suspended by NFL 9 years, 7 months ago #220236

Yea this is a pretty big deal in America and the NFL. We don't know if the NFL or the police had this Video or what. He serenely deserves it but I think his suspension is only for this season. Will he ever get drafted again that is the big question.
  • Ella
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Ray Rice released by Ravens and suspended by NFL 9 years, 7 months ago #220239

Ella wrote:
Yea this is a pretty big deal in America and the NFL. We don't know if the NFL or the police had this Video or what. He serenely deserves it but I think his suspension is only for this season. Will he ever get drafted again that is the big question.
Of course he will, next season another team will scoop him up the second he's available.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Ray Rice released by Ravens and suspended by NFL 9 years, 7 months ago #220255

Press questions about it all to John Harbaugh www.baltimoreravens.com/videos/videos/Fu...971&media-type=V
  • Sora
  • Gold Boarder
  • FP's Dragon Ball Nerd

Re: Ray Rice released by Ravens and suspended by NFL 9 years, 7 months ago #220261

Hah american football that's funny
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocinante, Tyler R

Re: Ray Rice released by Ravens and suspended by NFL 9 years, 7 months ago #220269

KreeG wrote:
Hah american football that's funny
MANLIER THAN YOUR STUPID SPORT.

/shotsfired
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Ray Rice released by Ravens and suspended by NFL 9 years, 7 months ago #220278

I'm confused, because he pretty much admitted to everything that happened in that video, months before it was released. In response, he was given a 2-game suspension from the NFL. I know the video is more disturbing than just the story itself, but I don't think he tried lying or sugarcoating it. I back the Raven's decision to release him, but an indefinite suspension from the NFL just does not seem right after they punished him already for doing exactly what was shown in that video.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner

Re: Ray Rice released by Ravens and suspended by NFL 9 years, 7 months ago #220280

Jochs wrote:
I'm confused, because he pretty much admitted to everything that happened in that video, months before it was released. In response, he was given a 2-game suspension from the NFL. I know the video is more disturbing than just the story itself, but I don't think he tried lying or sugarcoating it. I back the Raven's decision to release him, but an indefinite suspension from the NFL just does not seem right after they punished him already for doing exactly what was shown in that video.
They had no choice. The public would've gone full blown apeshit if they just let it slide even after giving him a two week suspension.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
Last Edit: 9 years, 7 months ago by Rocinante.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds