Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Recording in game [instructional]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Recording in game [instructional]

Recording in game [instructional] 10 years ago #203688

My experience making demos and ban request I find it easy, extreamly easy. I myself all I do is use the record command in console and I just constantly record. A good example is today I will play FPRP and when I log in I will type in console "record march_1" and I will play until the server crashes or I find something interesting and type "stop" in console then, "record march_2" if you want to continue playing.

Once you get your demo of the "evidence" you want, all you need to do is disconnect from the server you are playing on and type "playdemo march_1", then use the command "demoui2" to fastforward to what ever part you need to record, once you find the segment pause using the demoui2. Now you will want to find recording software, I use a PREMIUM version of Fraps that I obtained on the internet. After all of this you just need to open the game again start recording and play the demo and record what you will need.

FAQ:

Question 1: Why do you not just use fraps to record all the time?

Answer: Recording with fraps continuously does two things and they are waste a lot of memory and put a lot of stress on your CPU that is un-needed. If you do not care about your CPU temp and your memory then I still say DO NOT only use a third party software to record because now you have to edit and look through hours of footage to get one segment. I highly recommend using the demo command.

Question 2:Where can I get a copy of the PREMIUM Fraps like you have?

Answer: I can direct you to Fraps or you could PM me and I can help you out *winky face*
  • liquidbully
  • Senior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds