Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Random Banned?

Random Banned? 9 years, 2 months ago #226719

I was randomly banned from the JB server for hacking and i don't know why i'm not hacking and i don't intend too i was banned by The EMP today permanently.

my steam name is Seductive Lemon
  • Zekken
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years, 2 months ago by Zekken.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Random Banned? 9 years, 2 months ago #226721

Hello Zekken,
This ban was far from random bud... You was just popping rounds of left and right and not missing a single shot. You got suspected of cheat which then an anti-cheat was ran on you and guess what bud? You was cheating. Cheating really effects the game for everyone and in the end no one wins. I suggest if you ever make an appeal and apologize you should put in there why cheating/hacking is just plain wrong bud.

Ill just leave this here for you bud!
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clyde, EMP

Re: Random Banned? 9 years, 2 months ago #226722

Redpowder wrote:
Hello Zekken,
This ban was far from random bud... You was just popping rounds of left and right and not missing a single shot. You got suspected of cheat which then an anti-cheat was ran on you and guess what bud? You was cheating. Cheating really effects the game for everyone and in the end no one wins. I suggest if you ever make an appeal and apologize you should put in there why cheating/hacking is just plain wrong bud.

Ill just leave this here for you bud!

Like Red said, I caught you clear as day hacking. If you want to man up to your mistakes and take accountability for your actions. Then make a legit unban request and I may consider lowering your ban.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds