Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 9 years, 6 months ago #221520

Replace the server with a gamemode that actually gets played.

Because if this so called "summer gamemode" like you call it, is true. Than I guess we should remove the gamemode and re-realease it in 9months?
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
don't ban me please
The topic has been locked.

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 9 years, 6 months ago #221521

Slappy wrote:

Because if this so called "summer gamemode" like you call it, is true. Than I guess we should remove the gamemode and re-realease it in 9months?

If we're going to remove anything, we should remove Flood and Cinema before Jailbreak, because those have been dead for longer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeratous

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 9 years, 6 months ago #221524

Magnanimousity wrote:
Type of Suggestion: Plugin (I guess?)

Details: Remove the current map vote system and replace it with the old one.
The new one has an issue with feedback, encourages mic spam, doesn't allow for vote changes, and has a very limited selection of maps at a time as opposed to having a selection of all maps that haven't been played recently.

Alternatively, fix the feedback issue or remove the Shout function (preferably the latter).

I was so happy TTT didnt get that voting system. I agree its just like bad in general. Bunch of people yelling for maps is dumb.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craccoo

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 9 years, 6 months ago #221525

Xeratous wrote:
Magnanimousity wrote:

The new one has an issue with feedback, encourages mic spam, doesn't allow for vote changes, and has a very limited selection of maps at a time as opposed to having a selection of all maps that haven't been played recently.

Alternatively, fix the feedback issue or remove the Shout function (preferably the latter).

I was so happy TTT didnt get that voting system. I agree its just like bad in general. Bunch of people yelling for maps is dumb.

It looks good, but function wise not so much.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 9 years, 6 months ago #221526

Magnanimousity wrote:
Slappy wrote:

If we're going to remove anything, we should remove Flood and Cinema before Jailbreak, because those have been dead for longer.

Good idea, let's remove those too.

The only active things we have ATM are TTT and RP, eventough they are dieing out aswell. (gametrackerpls)
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 9 years, 6 months ago #221529

Slappy wrote:
Magnanimousity wrote:
Slappy wrote:

The only active things we have ATM are TTT and RP, eventough they are dieing out aswell. (gametrackerpls)

So we should just give up on all the servers we worked so hard on and start over? Alright. What should we make instead?
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 9 years, 6 months ago #221530

Slappy wrote:
Magnanimousity wrote:
Slappy wrote:

I don't know how RP is doing, but TTT is not dieing out. Our rank has been hovering around the low to mid 70 percentile for the past like 2 months which is a huge improvement since like last spring when we were in the 50s like the entire time.

Also the state of the servers is pretty off topic so maybe we should stick to JB suggestions
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 9 years, 6 months ago by Xeratous.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnanimousity

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 9 years, 6 months ago #221531

Xeratous wrote:
Magnanimousity wrote:

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 9 years, 6 months ago #221535

Trafalgar Law wrote:
Xeratous wrote:
Magnanimousity wrote:

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Oh, Lost Temple for those of you not wanting to read this out fully. Even thought lost temple is not a JB map.... I'm lost now
  • Craccoo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:

Re: [JAILBREAK] Server Suggestions 9 years, 6 months ago #221538

He was like mimicking people screaming Lost Temple because as I said in a previous post would it be annoying for TTT and we almost got it.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther, Rocinante, Craccoo
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds