Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Suggestion

Suggestion 10 years, 5 months ago #183105

I have a suggestion that could change FP altogether. Staff Promotions should have a mandatory 2 month period, instead of them saying I got this position last meeting, and I want to further my powers to help the community. They should prove themselves to Super Admins, not be promoted through their peers, because they will establish a peer group that WILL vote yes for them. This is an unfair advantage to become a staff member, someone who obviously RDM's constantly, fail rp, and who honestly didn't deserve staff at all, Yet they ARE able to establish a peer group that WILL vote yes for them, more than likely people that they joined the server with, people who didn't get to know this individual as the douche he/she may become to others.

(NOTE: When I say them/they, this doesn't target any single person, but some people who may feel this way about some staff.)
  • Craccoo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:

Re: Suggestion 10 years, 5 months ago #183109

So you're saying someone who is one of the most devoted staff members and best person on the team won't get promoted because of this rule? I could understand this with superadmin. Either way at the meeting their PEERS(The staff team) still vote on them. This is such a terrible idea and written in such a way that I generally have a hard time responding to this idiocracy.

• PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by PUNISHED-z11.

Re: Suggestion 10 years, 5 months ago #183114

Thanks for your feedback, but what I'm trying to pull from the bone is that doesn't it seems sort've rushed when someone says they want to be promoted from *blah* for *blah* when they should be grateful for the powers they CURRENTLY have? It seems dumb to think, someone would rush staff promotions, most will not like it, but it seems fair overall. BTW, Thanks for the feedback, sorry you didn't see it as I did, and hope you read this too.
  • Craccoo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:

Re: Suggestion 10 years, 5 months ago #183117

Yes I understand but, I truly think if that person deserves the promotion, they should be granted it.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds