Re: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 6 months ago #172025

EWaggz wrote:
samyboyz wrote:
SilverLight wrote:
+support
all he's done is troll ANYONE he can

I don't even know you. Lol get out, you're just adding fuel to the system >.<

BigT5299 wrote:
It's not editing All you are doing is trying to cause a flame war. THIS TOPIC NEEDS TO BE LOCKED NOW.

Wow, stop arguing with me, you're the one thats trying to cause a flame war here :/

Well your replying....+support to the ban request and looking at your trolls samyboyz kinda made me laugh thinking you wouldn't be forum banned

Hes replying too... lol
  • samyboyz
  • Senior Boarder
That's bone. /watch?v=4_3jfTH0XVU
The topic has been locked.

Re: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 6 months ago #172028

samyboyz wrote:
EWaggz wrote:
samyboyz wrote:
SilverLight wrote:
+support

BigT5299 wrote:
It's not editing All you are doing is trying to cause a flame war. THIS TOPIC NEEDS TO BE LOCKED NOW.

Wow, stop arguing with me, you're the one thats trying to cause a flame war here :/

Well your replying....+support to the ban request and looking at your trolls samyboyz kinda made me laugh thinking you wouldn't be forum banned

Hes replying too... lol

It dosen't matter that he is replying. We are all giving are opinions as to wether or not you should be forum banned, and it looks like to me, that the odds are not in your favor.
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 6 months ago #172029

samyboyz wrote:
SilverLight wrote:
+support

BigT5299 wrote:

Definition of flame war:
A flame war is a heated argument between two individuals, that results in those involved posting personal attacks on each other during or instead of debating the topic at hand.

Most forums have rules that forbid flaming. This is because the quality of conversation on a forum can be seriously degraded by a flame war. Topics can be "hijacked" by two people who would rather flame each other than discuss the subject of the thread.
(From Urban Dictionary www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=flame%20war)

This is not a flame war, it's not really heated at all. It's more of a ice war.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 6 months ago #172030

Kenny Densonroo wrote:
samyboyz wrote:
SilverLight wrote:
+support

BigT5299 wrote:

Definition of flame war:
A flame war is a heated argument between two individuals, that results in those involved posting personal attacks on each other during or instead of debating the topic at hand.

Most forums have rules that forbid flaming. This is because the quality of conversation on a forum can be seriously degraded by a flame war. Topics can be "hijacked" by two people who would rather flame each other than discuss the subject of the thread.

Well my bad. Tbh I wasn't really sure what that meant
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T

Re: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 6 months ago #172031

Kenny Densonroo wrote:
samyboyz wrote:
SilverLight wrote:
+support

BigT5299 wrote:

Definition of flame war:

this guy is just exaggerating everything I do and won't stop arguing I feel like making a forum ban request for him
  • samyboyz
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by samyboyz.

Re: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 6 months ago #172032

samyboyz wrote:
Kenny Densonroo wrote:
samyboyz wrote:
SilverLight wrote:
+support

BigT5299 wrote:

Definition of flame war:

Exactly, this guy is just exaggerating everything I do and won't stop arguing I feel like making a forum ban request for him

I'm not doing anything wrong, I am telling the truth. And don't get me wrong, the truth can hurt. Your actions got into this predicament in the first place, and now you have to suffer the consequences
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by BigT5299.

Re: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 6 months ago #172033

BigT5299 wrote:
samyboyz wrote:
Kenny Densonroo wrote:
samyboyz wrote:
SilverLight wrote:
+support

BigT5299 wrote:

Definition of flame war:

Exactly, this guy is just exaggerating everything I do and won't stop arguing I feel like making a forum ban request for him

I'm not doing anything wrong, I am telling the truth. And don't get me wrong, the truth can hurt. Your actions got into this predicament in the first place, and now you have to suffer the consequences

Funny you should say that, because all I've said has been the truth.
  • samyboyz
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 6 months ago #172034

samyboyz wrote:
BigT5299 wrote:
samyboyz wrote:
Kenny Densonroo wrote:
samyboyz wrote:
SilverLight wrote:
+support

BigT5299 wrote:

Definition of flame war:

Funny you should say that, because all I've said has been the truth.

*facepalm*
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T

Re: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 6 months ago #172037

BigT5299 wrote:

*facepalm*

Double facepalm because this thread is amounting to nothing :o
  • samyboyz
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 6 months ago #172038

All you are is a liar, minge, troll, whatever you want to call it. What you have caused is absurd. You know I'm right. You have no right to comment on those 2 peoples apps, when you have never even been on those servers
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds