Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Forum Ban Request - samyboyz
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz

Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 7 months ago #171950

Who: samyboyz

Profile Link: friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com...11871&Itemid=438

Why: Earlier I was checking the forums and I saw Derpy's trusted application, and checked it out. I noticed Samy -supported and was talking about how Derpy was abusive and racial towards black players. This set off warnings bells in my head so I looked into Samy and found that he was recently perma banned from Jailbreak, and since then has gone on several applications just to minus support and lie about how bad a person whoever filled out that application.
Examples:

Derpy's Trusted App:
samyboyz wrote:
-Support abusive player who uses profanity often and disrespects others because they're black.
link

OPSKILLER's Jailbreak Trusted App:
samyboyz wrote:
Lol; ''Misunderstood'' is quite a lighthearted term to explain how he always rdms and uses racial slurs
link

Cat The Dinosaur's Member App:
samyboyz wrote:
-support you break new life rule and you rdm.
link

So there's my evidence, did the best I could with no template.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by Sypher40. Reason: Minor spelling errors along with some problems with the links. All fixed.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 7 months ago #171956

+support

but to be completely honest, everything I said was true, and isn't this invalid? I mean he doesn't even have the correct template.
  • samyboyz
  • Senior Boarder
That's bone. /watch?v=4_3jfTH0XVU
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by samyboyz.

Re: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 7 months ago #171958

YES PLEASE.
This guy is full of it and has no right to comment the way he does on people's posts. He was perma banned from JB for mass RDM x 40 and Chat Spam of the N word. He kept trying to blame opskiller, as shown by the quote in the first post of this thread. This is absurd and needs to be stopped. I have already reported this user, but it needs to be official.
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T

Re: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 7 months ago #171959

BigT5299 wrote:
YES PLEASE.
He kept trying to blame opskiller

No; I was calling opskiller out because hes disrespectful and he did rdm, but that wasn't a way of trying to place the blame on someone else. It's just the truth I found out while playing with him, that's all.

Well played
  • samyboyz
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by samyboyz.

Re: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 7 months ago #171962

samyboyz wrote:
BigT5299 wrote:
YES PLEASE.

No; I was calling opskiller out because hes disrespectful and he did rdm, but that wasn't a way of trying to place the blame on someone else. It's just the truth I found out while playing with him, that's all.

Well played

Yeah well, I find that strange that you are the ONLY person who has wrote -support on opskiller's trusted app. Ops knows the rules, I play with him a lot and he is suited for trusted
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T
The following user(s) said Thank You: whipbone

Re: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 7 months ago #171963

BigT5299 wrote:
samyboyz wrote:
BigT5299 wrote:
YES PLEASE.

Well played

Yeah well, I find that strange that you are the ONLY person who has wrote -support on opskiller's trusted app. Ops knows the rules, I play with him a lot and he is suited for trusted

Too bad you don't know the other side of him that only comes out when trusted and regular players are offline on the server, hes a sneaky devil no doubt.
  • samyboyz
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 7 months ago #171964

samyboyz wrote:
BigT5299 wrote:
samyboyz wrote:
BigT5299 wrote:
YES PLEASE.

Well played

Too bad you don't know the other side of him that only comes out when trusted and regular players are offline on the server, hes a sneaky devil no doubt.

Look, I don't want to start a flame war or anything, but this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is exactly why you should be fourm banned, cause all you do is argue and deny
Can a mod lock this please and let it be discussed when it can be
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by BigT5299.

Re: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 7 months ago #171969

samyboyz wrote:
BigT5299 wrote:
samyboyz wrote:
BigT5299 wrote:
YES PLEASE.

Well played

lol wat I have once gone undercover when no admins were on and he enforced the rules and from what slyther says and others Im not going to beleive a word your saying
  • Rocmax
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I like potatoes.
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by Rocmax.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BigT5299

Re: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 7 months ago #171970

samyboyz wrote:
+support

but to be completely honest, everything I said was true.

I rest my case.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.

Re: Forum Ban Request - samyboyz 10 years, 7 months ago #171971

I have already reported a post he made and wrote out like 500 words and stuff of why he should be banned and stuff. Plus support he is just trolling about
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds