TOPIC: Haribo's and Goosey's Application - Build

Haribo's and Goosey's Application - Build 12 years, 8 months ago #60239

Theharibokids

Steam Name: |FP| theharibokidXD

Steam ID: steam_0:0:39395112

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/theharibokid

where are you from: England

Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Yes.

Time spent on the server: non as the server has not been up for quite a while.

Time spent in FP: quite a while, im on the forums all most every day.

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes.

why you: I enjoy building but when im building i tend to find i have to build on single players because, other build servers tend to give the admin rank to children for a donation. I hate this because they just abuse this they are not reasonable to have this kind of power. I personally like to think i am reasonable enough for this. I would like to be able to build with my freinds aka goosey and others hassle free and to be able to look after the server at the same time.

thank you.

gooseyganose

Steam Name: gooseyganose

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10650470

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/Gooseyganose

I am From: Manchester, England!

Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Course

Time spent on the server: About 30/40 hours as it went down soon after i started playing it!

Time spent in FP: 6 months

Do you use a Microphone?: It has been broken for about 1 month but now i have fixed it. So i guess, yeah!

Why You?:

I would like to run the build server because I love building on GMod, often in RP i get a few shipments of TG's and find myself a room, then build just about anything. I really enjoy building, as GMod gives you the ability to do whatever you like. I have wire and I am a competent user of it. I love teaching people how to build certain things and i love being taught how to build things. I have many add ons which means my building experience is very good. I have been in FP for 6 months and i currently have many ranks amoung the servers. I am capable to run a server, having run several dedicated servers out of my cupboard computer a few years back. I have proven myself to be very responsible and mature. I am able to be on a server all through the hours of a day. I have played over 120 hours of GMod / CS:S in the past 2 weeks and thats even after my computer braking and spending 2 days fixing it. I believe along with Haribo I could run this server very well, make the right decisions and make sure everything is going well.

Why us:

Haribo and Goosey have known each other ever since Haribos first days in FP. Goosey taught Haribo a-lot about FP and GMod its-self. They trust each other and neither of them has ever had second thoughts about anything the other has ever decided. They play with each other on a-lot of the servers, and are both true members of Friendly Players. They both have ranks on the FP servers and have both proved them selves to be mature, respected and responsible. Both of them are very active and can be reached at almost all times of the day; either on Steam or Skype. Goosey and Haribo are very well known amoung the Friendly Players community and would be good at running the FP's (about to be revived) build server!

We both thank you and ask that you please consider.
  • Theharibokid
  • Platinum Boarder
The happy world of haribo
01/10/12 20:32:36 |FP| Clocket was killed by |FP| Clocket with a |FP| Clocket
Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by Theharibokid.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Haribo's and Goosey's Owner Application - Build 12 years, 8 months ago #60240

Hey guys,

Admining and owning a server are two whole different ball games if you were to claim ownership of the server which would pay for it of you both The reason i ask is because if you wish to be the owners of the server you should setup a whole new gmod server such as TTT with the huge ammount of gmod players that play on FPRP im sure it would get active very fast, as the build server doesnt really need new owners your time could be better spend on a new Gmod server which i know haribo was asking about
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Haribo's and Goosey's Owner Application - Build 12 years, 8 months ago #60241

by owning we meant admin/higher, that was just bad wording i guess, and im still loking into putting uup a new gmod server, last time i checked there was still no gmod servers on the hosts site. (i could do with the link again so i can check i lost it somehow.

edit i removed the owner out of the application title.

and i jsut want to say again just to get rid of any confusion. this is a application for staff not owning
  • Theharibokid
  • Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goosey

Re: Haribo's and Goosey's Owner Application - Build 12 years, 8 months ago #60243

ah i see like a SA / Admin rank app i see anyways goodluck with your app both would do a great admins as for the new gmod server that sounds great that your still interested ! Link is : www.fireplayservers.com Im 100% sure gmod servers will be added soon and after just selling me rs account for £61 / $100 i may be looking at a gmod server myself, only problem is only gamemode i ever played on gmod is rp so i gotta lota research to do
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Haribo's and Goosey's Application - Build 12 years, 8 months ago #60248

thank you very much prof and i do hope so from not its just a case of getting my coding back up to scratch and work out how much it will cost per mounth
  • Theharibokid
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Haribo's and Goosey's Application - Build 12 years, 8 months ago #60254

I don't support this application.

'nuff said!
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Haribo's and Goosey's Application - Build 12 years, 8 months ago #60257

I think we have phrased this wrong.

We were told the build server is coming back so we were merely posting this to show we are interested in helping out on the server and helping in the up-keep of the server.

Were not trying to win ownership of it, we were just opting ourselves in to help run it.

Admin it sort of thing.
  • Goosey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Does anyone else still have this link?

Re: Haribo's and Goosey's Application - Build 12 years, 8 months ago #60259

reegz would you like to, add up on that as to why you dont? i mean iv spoke to you about this a few times and you havent had a problem with it.
  • Theharibokid
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Haribo's and Goosey's Application - Build 12 years, 8 months ago #60270

you never support anything reegz
  • yakuza
  • Platinum Boarder
No3

Admin on JB and PP

Re: Haribo's and Goosey's Application - Build 12 years, 8 months ago #60287

Yeah you guys should totally run the build server as admins/superadmins. You guys would do awesome! Good luck!

-Natsuki
  • Natsuki
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds