Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Complaint - Aw0uk
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Complaint - Aw0uk

Complaint - Aw0uk 15 years, 8 months ago #693

About 10 minutes ago, Assassin and i raided Doctor Happys House. We raided it because it had about 15 shipments of guns. We break in the back door with the lockpick and take about 10 shipments out untill Doctor saw us. He then told Aw0uk to teleport to him to help him fight against us. He teleported down and by that time we had our guns behind a door that you can open easily with out teleporting through. It was locked and he didnt have anything to open it with so he teleported through and stole about 5 of the shipments and kept on teleporting untill he got what he wanted. Im sure assassin can back me up that this did happen. Please Demote Aw0uk as he abuses his powers constantly.

Ty Mintin
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Complaint - Aw0uk 15 years, 8 months ago #694

yes i was there he was abusing thts all
  • GarrysBam
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Complaint - Aw0uk 15 years, 8 months ago #695

Yes this is true I saw Aw0uk teleporting in and grabbing the guns as other players must of saw it too.I was helping Mintin to carry the guns to his shop intill I see the message \"Aw0uk went to Doctor Happy\" and then we put the guns in a room and there goes Aw0uk teleporting in and grabbing at least 5 shipments of weapons like Mintin said I was mob boss of course and i had a gangster helping me, that whitnesed it too.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Complaint - Aw0uk 15 years, 8 months ago #699

He is an abuser , but he is only young...
He needs to learn not to be demoted.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:Complaint - Aw0uk 15 years, 8 months ago #724

He suppose to learn to not abuse before he gets made mod.And it doesnt matter that he is young too.Its serious stfuff.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Complaint - Aw0uk 15 years, 8 months ago #745

Yeah, that's the problem with the Roleplay Server. Moderators are getting made just because they have points and are learning when they are mods. They should learn before.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Complaint - Aw0uk 15 years, 8 months ago #747

I'll try to be helpful here and say that if this is true than I am very shocked and its only a handful of moderators (e.g. aw0uk apparently) who do this but the main thing is the moderators that don't do anything and I am getting sick of receiving steam messages from people saying \"Go to the FP server and kick EGON (sorry Egon i needed a name) and I think that there should be a trial period for all moderators where they have to kick mingebags and they have to be a good and un-abusive mod for say 2 weeks before they are left alone.
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Complaint - Aw0uk 15 years, 8 months ago #763

Defo agree with u slash. The super admins should

1. Go through all the ranks and demote abusers.

2. Collect a handful of regular players that want to be mod and monitor them over 2 weeks (but keep it a secret when ur gonna do it), just to see what they are like and only then may they become mod.

3.Make it clear that a user should reach a certain amount of points before they may be mod. I would say maybe... 1000

Post if u have any more additions to this
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds