Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

rickroll and some friend of his!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: rickroll and some friend of his!

rickroll and some friend of his! 15 years, 8 months ago #665

ok here is what happened i was on the rp server and rickroll was their under some other name dont remember with his friend and yeh we were all there peacefully until rickroll spawned lasers and i blocked em than he kicked me for prop blocking. than later i was one and i saw the gunstore was open and i ran in and killed rickroll and some other guy in there in hoping to get some free guns than rickroll slayed me and i kicked rickroll ofc since i tought that was abusive than his friend kicks me for well not a valid reason and i rejoin and forgive him for that but than when rickroll rejoins he kicks me well just so u know how rick roll realy is. UNFAIR and yes he abuses and his friend was like but i tought u teleported well i didnt i was running aorund outside his shop couldnt get in cause of the lasers so i got in the back and killed him but. probably a really good reason i broke into his shop using no mod powers and he slays me.... yeh thats fair and ofc than his friends kicks me for kicking him... its like if u kick me ill kick u (if u kill me i kill u) common that is like kindergarden or something omg. oh yeh and it wasnt just us 3 on the server prob should have mentioned that
  • alex
  • Junior Boarder

Re:rickroll and some friend of his! 15 years, 8 months ago #696

yea i think rick roll is Potatoe Head and dead pool is Dysfunctional but i think they both got demoted now.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:rickroll and some friend of his! 15 years, 8 months ago #701

I've not always been friends with Rick Roll and Dead pool , but I've always done what I thought to be fair at the time.

The trouble is with those 2 they will never accept they are in the wrong.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:rickroll and some friend of his! 15 years, 8 months ago #1311

So true.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:rickroll and some friend of his! 15 years, 8 months ago #1336

rick roll is Potatoe Head and dead pool is Dysfunctional thats theyr names and i hope they never rejoin again they were idiots abused abused abused like dead pool tought he could just kick after saying twice in the mic no walking here lol even some ppl have a setting so they wont hear his mic so...
  • alex
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds