Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

World Of Warcraft Guild
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: World Of Warcraft Guild

World Of Warcraft Guild 15 years, 9 months ago #413

Hey Guys (and girls?)

I was thinking of setting up a WoW Guild on the Nordrassil Realm (UK) for FP players. Give it a shout if you play WoW and if there is enough people then i will consider taking this idea further.

Thanks.

|FP| Lmaology
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder

Re:World Of Warcraft Guild 15 years, 9 months ago #416

i would agree make a WoW guild....any realm is fine even though ill have to make a new char and start on the realm we have chosen
  • mookie
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:World Of Warcraft Guild 15 years, 9 months ago #417

i would agree make a WoW guild....any realm is fine even though ill have to make a new char and start on the realm we have chosen
  • mookie
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:World Of Warcraft Guild 15 years, 9 months ago #418

OMFG NOEZ PLAY PRIVATE SERVERS NO NEED TO PAY AND ITS BETTER OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!
  • Boobiez
  • Senior Boarder

Re:World Of Warcraft Guild 15 years, 9 months ago #420

private servers are against blizzards rules so if they catch u they freeze ur account and then they ban u sorry, would have to be on a normal server
  • mookie
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:World Of Warcraft Guild 15 years, 9 months ago #422

But if you play private servers then you cannot be interested in the game enough to be active.
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder

Re:World Of Warcraft Guild 15 years, 9 months ago #618

I really, REALLY feel like strangling someone >_
  • BioLogical
  • Gold Boarder

Re:World Of Warcraft Guild 15 years, 8 months ago #984

Is WoW any good??
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:World Of Warcraft Guild 15 years, 8 months ago #1233

It's one of those commitment games, if you play and play and play. You will love it. You can get a 10 free trial from the website if you would like to try it, 11GB. You can also get nude patches if you are perverted like me!
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder

Re:World Of Warcraft Guild 15 years, 8 months ago #1240

Lol, im excited now!! Joke.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds