Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I might leave |FP|!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I might leave |FP|!

I might leave |FP|! 15 years, 4 months ago #3467

Hi every1 i might leave fp becaus i always get the felling no1 likes me and every thinks im and idiot like coltom, jonas, mr fist ect. and every1 thinks i admin abuse when i dont i mean every1 moans at me \"Aw0uk STOP ABUSING!\" i dont do anything, so im sick and tired of every blaming me 4 everything!
  • Aw0uk
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by Jam.
The topic has been locked.

Re:I might leave |FP|! 15 years, 4 months ago #3468

Please don't I would hate if you did, everybody else seems to be leaving (Siblin did, Blue never goes on, and I haven't seen Lolathon in an age). I really don't get on with the american admins, they just don't treat us as equals! That may sound a bit hypocritical, but yesterday, Mr Fist made a \"internet cafe\" which lead to no one RPing at all which annoyed me.

Re:I might leave |FP|! 15 years, 4 months ago #3471

yes this is a original post, lets banter and i may not leave, sort of like a threat. If you leave fine thats your choice, you made your own enemys not me with people that really now dont like you.

So please leave without all this Bs.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:I might leave |FP|! 15 years, 4 months ago #3472

i dont hate u aw0uk (u hate me) and the only reason u hate me is cuz u found me ina bad mood

#2 mns since when had i left i sed goodbye 2 u then removed u but at no point to anyone have i actualy sead the words \"i have left fp\" enless in the sentence i have not left fp so stop spreading that round just cuz i dont go on steam very mutch
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:I might leave |FP|! 15 years, 4 months ago #3476

i dont hate you aw0uk

I havent been on due to two things

1 my xbox and xbox games, clan ect

2 whenever i go on the RP there are always pricks like my name sucks who dont RP at all and if you and other people wernt obsessed with the cybercafe then mabye people would RP but fist does try too much for the RP standard of things
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:I might leave |FP|! 15 years, 4 months ago #3478

i agree with slash im affraid i agree with his 2nd reason noone on the fp realy does well anything close to rp i kno im not the bast rper but to make up for that i did rp some rp kindof stuff but everytime i go on there now *sibling has been sniped* *sibling has been shot in the head* i dont know who on earth im dieing to why they kill me it seems they just \"feel\" like making fp into a constant arena + they rnt very friendly

oh and the reason i never go on anymore is cuz everyon hates me apart for the VERY odd few
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by Siblin.

Re:I might leave |FP|! 15 years, 4 months ago #3503

why do people not RP there always hostile i try to rp but then i get shot in the leg or head i love makeing gun shop or car dealership. But my stuff always get broken into by the mob boss then stolen by CITZENS not mobsters CITZENS and the mob bosses work on there own not with any gang i wish there were more strict rules about mobboss working on there own and gangs robbing the same place over and over agian to steal the same weapons and money. It's even harder without key padded doors.
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds