Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

where is everyone??
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: where is everyone??

where is everyone?? 15 years, 5 months ago #3416

where is everyone weve lost mintin recently slash is the guy who is never on and everytime he comes on he thinks of leaving fp blue's gone basicly most of the admins are not REALY there they dont come on fp they dont poast on fp forum they havnt been heard of for years if i am right we (sum people) are basicly in simple contex telling them to go away its like wen slash was on the rp everyone would tell him to leave well everyone but me and when most admins are on they are in simple context getting told go away
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:where is everyone?? 15 years, 5 months ago #3417

Just relax, the servers are chaning to a dedi box and the website is chanign its url. so just chill the clan is far from dead.
  • chris7823
  • Senior Boarder

Re:where is everyone?? 15 years, 5 months ago #3418

Friendly Players is currently making some big changes to its services to improve quality, stay tuned for the completition of this in the coming week. You can expect people to be more actve in the christmas period when we have no work to do
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:where is everyone?? 15 years, 5 months ago #3419

Im still around im just waiting for the good FP server to come back (with all the addons and ranks etc.)
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:where is everyone?? 15 years, 5 months ago #3420

Yer Shouldnt be to long now , like but everyone is goign to have to be active on the forum to recive the new ip ect. if there is one
  • chris7823
  • Senior Boarder

Re:where is everyone?? 15 years, 5 months ago #3423

The only reason I havnt played on the FP RP is because no one ever rps I always scream to people \&quot;LETS RP\&quot; but all they do is dm.Maybe it well be different if I join when the server is ready.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds