Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Limpy

Limpy 15 years, 5 months ago #3333

In a nicer way. Limpy is really annoying. Ban him from the website and demote him to moderator on all servers so everybody can rejoice and be happy and enjoy rp more! Wooot!
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
Last Edit: 15 years, 5 months ago by Mintin.
The topic has been locked.

Re:Limpy 15 years, 5 months ago #3334

Mintin wrote:
Sort him out! He's a fag! He's a Minge! He's a ... well hes annoying.

Hmm bad thread name and bad post give us a description, is this a complaint.....
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Limpy 15 years, 5 months ago #3335

i think mintin is complaining it kinda gives it out by the \"he's a fag! he's a minge!
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Limpy 15 years, 5 months ago #3342

Jesus I did nothing bad I don't even go on the rp servers to much anymore only when theres alot of people.Mintin I don't know what's into you the reason why I deleted you because you can't control yourself like right now.All I try to do is enforce the FP rules in the rp,but really man I didn't do shit to you calm down bro.Your like poison you want to get everyone you hate demoted,look like Jam says \"no grudges\" yeah i know ,but I just think we'll be better talking to each other in the forums,but not in friends list.I can't trust you man I tryed being cool with you twice ,but you screwed it up.It ain't my fault it's yours so don't be posting shit like this it isn't necessary and it's childish.I was about to be cool with you again too ,but now its shit to me.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Limpy 15 years, 5 months ago #3350

im still confused what anyone did why they did and who the bloodi hell did what!?
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Limpy 15 years, 5 months ago #3351

Mothafucka Limpy From Da Ghetto Man. Lol No offence but your just an ahole. SO STFU!
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Limpy 15 years, 5 months ago #3355

WOW Mintin your really fucking strange.Leave me the fuck alone this isn't FP right now your making shit worse and your acting like a 10 year old.The one that deserves to be demoted is you.I never see you do nothing right I don't won't to talk shit to you like you are ,but plz leave me the fuck alone 10 year old.I'm trying to be nice but your choosing to be an asshole about it and making yourself look like an idiot.I can wright for ever about you but I'm not it well just waste my time on you and you wont understand a word I say like the last post.I'm out.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 5 months ago by FP Limpy.

Re:Limpy 15 years, 5 months ago #3363

Limpy...SORT YOUR LIFE OUT!
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Re:Limpy 15 years, 5 months ago #3366

look i dont know about this but mintin seems to be in the wrong ive known limpysince my second game in the RP as the non abusing guy

so yeh

as for mint

who knows
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Limpy 15 years, 5 months ago #3368

mintin isnt normaly the guy to abuse ither he complains a bit but he's probaly ither telin the trueth or takin sumin the wrong way
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds