Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

OK SERIOULSY WTF
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: OK SERIOULSY WTF

OK SERIOULSY WTF 15 years, 5 months ago #3299

ok i told everyone that i would be on leave but monitering FP due to all the new Xbox games coming out but whenever ive been on here theres been no new posts so

wheres the competitions

wheres the posts

and im gonna check the servers now but please people be more active i cannot ignore this problem anymore

from

Slashcross

|FP| administrator
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:OK SERIOULSY WTF 15 years, 5 months ago #3300

Chuteuk has been busy lately and has not been able to do much with the site as the code of the site has alot of bugs which he intends to fix, but are working on bringing some exciting stuff to fp. i myself may do a competition giving away either games or a pack of games or some other prize this will be due to it being Christmas soon and hopefully we can do this all year around.

Ive been keeping my eye on all the servers being the most active leader in-game which the others appreciate as there too busy, anyway onto the point there are no problems with the servers they are running well. Any questions about anything just ask me i wont bite .

Jam
The FP Team
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**
Last Edit: 15 years, 5 months ago by Jam.

Re:OK SERIOULSY WTF 15 years, 5 months ago #3301

in all fairness ive only ever seen 1 compertition ever on this and that was only for build server as for poasts the only poasts we used to get where the blah de blah did this blah de blah should b demoted that stuff now noone cares thy all just run to the neerest sa then the guy gets demoted purely on the desition of the sa

Sibling!
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:OK SERIOULSY WTF 15 years, 5 months ago #3303

ok this christ mas comp thing should be good fopr me and siblin to get our steam stuff back

(please say GOW 2)

but we need memebers to be acttive noit justs SA's
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:OK SERIOULSY WTF 15 years, 5 months ago #3304

Apologies there is currently a major server problem which prevents a large amount of people from accessing the site, i have been really busy lately and of course it will be fixed in time for our christmas celebrations.

Anywayz i hope all you guys donated to children in need!
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds