Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Left 4 Dead
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Left 4 Dead

Left 4 Dead 15 years, 6 months ago #3212

www.l4d.com

Well it's nearly here one of the most anticipated games of the year from valve is L4D short for left 4 dead, we at Friendly players will be hosting either 1 or 2 l4d servers for you to enjoy. Feel free to post impressions and what you think of it so basically anything you want about left 4 dead! i hope to be shooting infected alongside you or eating you while you die a painful gory death

Information
Setting out to do for co-op gaming what Counter-Strike did for team combat, Left 4 Dead is an ambitious survival horror game. Running on the Source engine, Left 4 Dead leaves four armed survivors of a world overrun with zombies, and they must fight their way out to escape the outbreak.

Designed for co-op play, the four players must work together to finish each stage of the game, lending each other artillery support, sharing ammo and rescuing each other when zombies are on top of them. In addition to the standard four players as humans, another four players can be amongst the masses of assaulting zombies, seeking to take down the other players. Zombie players might even find themselves become one of the four mutant \"boss\" zombies, who have unique powers that can be used to devastate, injure, tie up, mark and track, confuse, or even humiliate the gun-toting human survivors.

Screenshots

Enjoy
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by Jam.

Re:Left 4 Dead 15 years, 6 months ago #3214

ok I have been waiting for this ever since the orange box easter egg of it on the xbox 360

unfortunately i will be purchasing it for the xbox and perhaps much later the PC but we'll see
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Left 4 Dead 15 years, 6 months ago #3219

I got It prepaid already

P-R-E-P-A-I-D Got it memorized?
  • Profetitus
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Left 4 Dead 15 years, 6 months ago #3220

ye lol i got it prepaid as soon as it was prepayable the exact second
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Left 4 Dead 15 years, 6 months ago #3226

The link is wrong and this kinda reminds me of zombie panic source that game is awesome.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Left 4 Dead 15 years, 6 months ago #3229

Well zombie panic got its ideas from l4d i assure you guys this is going to be awesome.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Left 4 Dead 15 years, 6 months ago #3244

Got it prepaid. Looks fun as hell, can't wait to play it!
  • Moo
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Left 4 Dead 15 years, 6 months ago #3249

I wanna buy it but im collecting money for PS3 =^_^=
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds