Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Leaving FP, who cares
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Leaving FP, who cares

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3188

anyway yah, kinda suckin right now, liked thsi clan but its......gone na diff road then me, honestly, i was just waitin to be kicked out of the clan, or leav my self from all of this BULLSHIT. lol but yah JOIN THIS BETTA CLAN IT WILL HAVE SAME ADMINS (MOSTLY) SAME MODS (MOSTLY) SAME SA (MOSTLY) and better leaders with better servers =). elite3xecution.9.forumer.com/
Site just got up, get some users on there and ill do more, lol, this is kinda maybe FP, redone. better. funner. AND NO MORE BULLSHIT AND FAGS. preety much anyone is welcome expect for psycow and vista =), dont want the taint on my clan. server will be up on about thursday or friday, of course DARK RP, then we will be setting a cake_script_ one up. military _style_ i think not sure. aircraft etc, anyway COME it WILL BE FUN,ORGANIZED, AND NU DRAMA. Need 1 more leader as well, ask me on steam and i will consider. all are welcome in E³ (E3) but vista and psycow =)
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3196

POISON FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU ADVERTISED YOUR CLAN 3 TIMES ON THIS PAGE AND A BILLION ELSEWHERE

Just chill, we all get the concept that you got a clan
  • Failcake
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3197

I dont usally say this but I am not trying to be offinsive here it goes.Honestly Poison i think u brought nothing but trouble to this clan i maybe thinking that ur making this clan fail but as my opinion and i dont know y u keep going into the forums and advertising some E3 bullshit just leave FP alone and let it be peace.Vistash and Psycow are good leader they had enough with this shit the last thing they want is u screwing up the clan so plz get,out of the forums and advertise somewhere else.You should of never had the tags FP u were not friendly at all neither to the leaders of FP so go talk about that fp failing thing to ur E3 site because to me it seems that |FP| just got back on track to fun rp when u left.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by FP Limpy.

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3221

poison this just shows how much of an fgt u realy are, you always tought you had so much power over everyone i remember you were gona kick me out of the clan because i was killing u in cs... so dearest regards i hope i never see you again. Alex

P.S lol good luck on that clan godamn it you got how manny memebers? wow 3 members and wow probably one of the worst clan names ive heard...
  • alex
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3222

poison failcake and gannsi the only one's who are registered...
  • alex
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3228

Haha. Sounds to me like Poison is getting a bit desperate.

\"Making the clan exactly like FP (...Only better)\"

oh and btw... E3 sounds like a good name, since there's only 3 members in it

lol Poison, you have to get some connections out of FP.
  • ZenoX
  • Gold Boarder

Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by ZenoX.

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3236

exactly like FP nah, that would fail, and those are the only ones ive told to register you dumbass. not even working on it, its old clan that i havent tried with for months, in a better clan tbh MNWRP, best clan eva, already admin on it, you know the server zenox starship troopers YUP YUP, anyway i just advertise to piss you guys off, and there are about 14-16 members tbh =). FUCK FP THEY CAN SUCK IT.
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3237

yup just left the gay group, canceling my account now on this fag of a site.
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3239

Anyone for a cup of shut up?
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3240

Anyone for a cup of shut up?
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds