Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP FP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP FP

Re:WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP FP 15 years, 6 months ago #3065

I wasnt in the clan but i played on the server. I was nearly always the mayor XD
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP FP 15 years, 6 months ago #3070

TBH, a thing that would help would be if everyone stoped fighting, but seeing as everyone wants to be immature, and everyone has atleast 1 enemy in this clan thats kinda hard, not saying i dont have any god knows i have half the clan hateing me, there warmin up tho =p
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP FP 15 years, 6 months ago #3088

yeah its hard to play with ppl who hate u always just coming killing u and all that
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP FP 15 years, 6 months ago #3100

ya,
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP FP 15 years, 6 months ago #3108

and so boring its like : -.-
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP FP 15 years, 6 months ago #3114

and one thing, remove all the assholes/abusers, psycow seems too think im a asshole and abuser, he says either i leav or he kicks me, =/ bye guys, ill explain more in a new thread tommrow. i got kicked for standing up for a friend =/
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP FP 15 years, 6 months ago #3116

LOLZ XD poison dosnt abuse or atleast not when im on server =S
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP FP 15 years, 6 months ago #3162

Lol give me rules and ill enforce them xD thats what I do.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP FP 15 years, 6 months ago #3168

Degradieren die missbräuchliche Administratoren und Moderatoren!!!!

I vote for a Demotocaust. Gather all the mod/admins together for a mass demotion, in which millions will be demoted/banned. Those that refuse will be forced to prove themselves in admin camps such as \"Adminauschswitz\".

I vote for Vistash to take the role of \"Ashitler\", leader of the facist Ashli Party. He will later poison himself in a bunker on rp_downtown, along with his wife Mrs Ashitler and his dog \"Arschloch\", when the Scheiße hits the fan.

I myself will take the role of \"Gunkar Schindler\". I will be credited for saving over 1,200 mods/admins (Including Jay) from the admin camps. In 2009, I will be honored at Israel's Yad Vashem memorial to the victims of the Demotocaust as one of the Righteous Among the Servers, or \"righteous Super Admin\", an honor awarded by Israel to non-admins/mods who saved mods/admins during the Demotocaust at great personal risk. I will be the only former member of the Ashli party to be so recognized by the planting of a tree in his name at the Yad Vashem Memorial. I will also be honored with the Friendly Players Cross of Merit and with the Papal Order of St. Biffjab during the 2010s.

A suprise attack by the FPanese under the command of Admiral Boobiez Yamamoto at gm_Rofl_Harbour will take place in the next week. The FPanese will hit ships and military installations build by FP members on the build server. This will be super frustrating because they didn't have time to save their contraptions in Advanced Duplicator. This will awake the sleeping giant that is the Build server members, who originally ignored the Demotocaust due to most of the abuse being on the rp server and not on build.

Finally, with the combined forces of the British, led by Winston Chuteuk, the Soviets, led by Jamseph Stalin, the Build server led by Psycow Rossevelt, and of course Gunkar Schindler, will finally save Friendly Players.

P.S. Yeah I'm bored again, my bad.
  • Moo
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by Moo.

Re:WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP FP 15 years, 6 months ago #3170

lol gunk XD wtf was that
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds