Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LEAVING FP

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 5 months ago #2970

Basically Jaydix i didnt want to RP in that sorta way. Sarah didnt have to pick me up etc.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 5 months ago #2972

LAWL i was contracter
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 5 months ago #2982

Jaydix wrote:
We barged into the pd, And set it on fire..

Hey i was with you, that really was roleplaying.
And it maked fun before the noobs come along and call us abusers
cause they don´t know that we don´t. I want to make it again!!
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 5 months ago #2983

kycro u suck!
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 5 months ago #2985

i say, we either go to our SERIOUS RP server and RP, and let the noobs be NOOOOOOOBS on the other roleplay, or if they dont RP give em one warning if they still dont kick them, who gives a fuck if they whine i mean realy, if your not going to RP get the fuck out and go to build or something. and if they come back and continue not to RP ban 1 hr, who cares who it is, if its a SA that has immune tell a leader or another SA, if its a admin and your mod, tell another admin THAT WILL ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING!!!!!!, i suggest Me and Jay right now, were the ones that are most ancient on this thread, and were the ones that are doing the most to change it around, but if another admin will kick/ban 1 hr/ go for it but not many will most of them are little friends. i mean seriously THIS ISNT SCHOOL, were little girls like you guys (the ones that are doing this) start drama, yes alot of you are my friends sadly, but stop seriously its gay as fuck.
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 5 months ago #2986

gannsi wrote:
kycro u suck!

Sorry for the Double post, but gannsi if you realy wanna call your self a Friendly player, act like one, no need for that to your other clan mates, if he does it too you just ignore it, then he would be the one not being all too friendly.CLOSE THIS SUBJECT TOO, start one saying HOW WE CAN HELP FP.
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 5 months ago #2989

poison i am friendly to all the other ppl kycro started it and i get easily pissed off and i think many FP players r like that
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 5 months ago #2994

Jaydix wrote:
Yeah, Somehow it's slowly dieing with people who keep sucking up to people...hmmm.

We can't rely on chute to fix everything. So, we need to try and do stuff by ourselfs. I'm sure everyone from back in the day remembers vodka. That's what everyone seems to be turning into now, Everyone just seems to start hating each other, And then going \"Z0MG I R LEAVE CUZ WE R DIEING\". That won't help it if you leave, the only way you can help it is if we actually do good things, Basicly. Everyone in this clan is from the RP server, So, RP is their main thing they think that's going down. We still have a great build server.
So, the only way we can fix this is. If you mods stop pissing about with your toolgun and start RPing, Same goes with a few admins. I've been trying to RP ever since i realised what's been happening to the RP, But. Everytime i try. Someone just goes \"Zomg wat da fak r u doin lul, ABUSE\"..Like yestarday. I was told to look after a cafe whilst he went and installed a computer in someones house. So..I decided to make a little RP scene out of it by making it go on fire, And smoke out. All i got from this person was \"OMFG U ABUSER REMOVE IT NOWWWW!!!!!\". When they seem to be the ones complaining about FP going down.
To be honest, we need to start giving the mod/admin rights to people that actually RP, Atm. We're giving it to people who dont do nothing. I know a few of you \"try\" to rp, But everytime you try. Someone will just mess it up. Then piss you off..

So, the main thing we need to do to save the RP server is simple; RP!. Jams added some great new mods. Like, Petmod, Which helps alot in my opinion, But then. You get the people that go \"OMFG WUT PET LOL IT R WRECK MY BULDING !KIIICCCK!!!!\".

So, Just try your hardest in the next few days to RP. Let's see how well the server will be.

ok your right here jay

heres my solution

1) you can only make bases if its for RP
2) there has to be 1 cop per 4 people (usually)
3) there has to be 1 gangster/mobboss for every cop
4) the gangsters must follow the mobboss's orders and the cops must forllow the chiefs orders
5) enable hungermod
6) enable zombies if its in RP not random zombie invasions
7) cooks must make food
8) gundealers must sell single guns
9) citizens have to follow dark RP rules (IE if your getting magged dont shoot th guy give him money and report him and if your mugging someone who gives you money dont kill them
10) no TG abuse
11) no printer spam
12) jobs and door names are not in RP
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 5 months ago #2995

Kycro, Yeah Kycro if you did leave then one abuser less, ur gross Faggot. i thought you left FP? bc you was angry over not pasting admin week?
  • saur
  • Senior Boarder

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 5 months ago #2996

And one time again, I´m not angry about failing in the admin test, I´m angry about the shitty rules. And I just say goodbye, I didn´t leaved.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds