Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem

Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 6 months ago #2659

Ok i know this is another complaint but Poison is really becoming a problem. Everytime im on the RP server he is random kicking etc and he isnt a leader.

Why did the leader say he can get noclip to build?
Why do the leaders have meetings with him?
Why is it always him and the leaders?

But i think he makes half of it up tbh.

Everybody wont say it because they are to afraid to admit it but poison really cant RP and just annoys FP.

Jam says he will give everybody a chance...
Dont think so.

He also said : If you know what i know atm you wouldnt be being a dick to me LOL so good luck when you find out.

If you dont beleive me asak Cairneylad and i have pictures.

SORT HIM OUT FP!

Edit 1

He trys to get people in FP demoted. Whats the point? We are all a clan?
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by Mintin.

Re:Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 6 months ago #2661

Yea he was kicking for nothing and the no clip was mad at first i had nothing against poison check 1 of my posts when they tryed to demote him but now i come in and its randon dm admin gun abuse and no cliping evrywhere this is rp Yes? Dont think so he needs to be sorted out:angry:
  • Cairneylad
  • Fresh Boarder
"The Path Is not what you seek But what u find"-Dylan/cairneylad

Re:Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 6 months ago #2662

Mintin wrote:
Ok i know this is another complaint but Poison is really becoming a problem. Everytime im on the RP server he is random kicking etc and he isnt a leader.

Why did the leader say he can get noclip to build?
Why do the leaders have meetings with him?
Why is it always him and the leaders?

But i think he makes half of it up tbh.

Everybody wont say it because they are to afraid to admit it but poison really cant RP and just annoys FP.

Jam says he will give everybody a chance...
Dont think so.

He also said : If you know what i know atm you wouldnt be being a dick to me LOL so good luck when you find out.

If you dont beleive me asak Cairneylad and i have pictures.

SORT HIM OUT FP!

Edit 1

He trys to get people in FP demoted. Whats the point? We are all a clan?

ok this is mostly true

1. I did give poison a chance before he got fail demoted and began treating the rest of us like shit

2.He thinks he rules |FP|

3. he changes his attituded around the leaders (no longet the SA's as he belives theyll all be demoted and hell be a head admin which as biff said would not work

4. he says to us that he can get anyone demoted and when the failcake crisis occoured he said to me in a PM \"your lucky i didnt get you demoted\"

5. poison was a good guy but now (MORE OR LESS SINCE THOSE PICS CAME UP) he has bacame a complete asshole

Thank you

Slashcross

|FP| Administrator

(P.S. jam i like signing off like that thanks)
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 6 months ago #2665

The thing is guys i think hes just in our clan to become Leader. Poison thats not how a community works. You cant rank up by demoting your peers. You are supposed to work with them and if somebody ranks up congradulate them. FP would have a meltdown if poison got Leader. And to the leaders. Poison is fake. He changes around you. If you could see his attitude on the Server.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 6 months ago #2666

I agree. He is a complete asshole!
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 6 months ago #2667

Woah woah woah. I think you're all forgetting the big picture here. Poison has been in FP for awhile and is good friends with all the SAs. I think maybe the best solution is to be NICE to Poison, and maybe, he won't be all illin'. (LOL ILLIN)
  • Failcake
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 6 months ago #2669

OMG failcakes been hacked the real fail hates poison and btw i have made friends with him untill that demote of you

BTW a comuntiy did work like that its called lat communist Russia and my classroom at school
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 6 months ago #2670

lol, i kicked that guy cuz he was random arresting, and i was nocliping to build a gang base, lol and slash i didnt say your lucky i didnt get you demoted, kira said himself well we will demote slash too, i said no slash wasnt a big problem mostly failcake, and me and fail were cool , and whats anything gotta do with my pics? and i dont try to get FP people demoted randomly, lol i just report to the leaders what i see and they do what they think should be done, and no i dont think i rule FP, and no i dont exactly have meetings with leaders but i do, they hear my opinion and take it in and talk to me about it, i guess you could call that a meeting, and last i checked you were the one that just walked up to me and shot me for no reason when id just bought guns that werent even admin guns from the gundealer, so i slayed you for random dm and you said i couldnt RP lol, and im only a asshole to other people that are dicks to me, lol anyway, this thread will probaly go nowere, i didnt say i would become a head admin, i said i might, just like the rest of the admins they might too its a what 30 outa 3 chance? and progamer if im a asshole why did you just ad me to friends? in the past month ive done nothing to any of you besides mintin, and thats because he trys over and over to try to get me demoted or banned, hows that for working with your fellow admins LOL, btw the leaders actualy see what ive said to them and this is it, \"When you dont give someone a chance to change, the give up and dont change\"
i think thats what kinda happend to biff, he was cooler when he got admin, then people started treating him like shit, so he started dishin it back out, fianly you guys forced him out of the clan
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by Poison.

Re:Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 6 months ago #2671

Its kinda becoming clear that the admins think your a problem. The server has a good atmosphere untill you come on. Oh and i beleive that i never tried to ban you. Infact you were banned and i unbanned you. I give you a chance but you dont give me one. Infact i think ive gave you to many chances. And i think FP has given you too many chances.

Why will this forum go nowhere and the rest will? Is it cause ur special? Well you are kinda but...

Edit 1

Poison for once i agree with you. Your signature is so right.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by Mintin.

Re:Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 6 months ago #2673

Well, to be fair, you're supposed to use /demote for people random arresting. But Poison and I are cool now, cause I got sick of fighting with him (that and I feared getting completely kicked from FP).

Poison if you're friends now why did you call me a problem I'm nothing but a good person. That, and a SEXY person.

Sorry.
  • Failcake
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by Failcake.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds