Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

It´s time to say goodbye
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: It´s time to say goodbye

It´s time to say goodbye 15 years, 6 months ago #2630

Yeah, this is my last post, the last thing, i want to do. I leave cause I´m \"failed\" in the admin week, the rules of the admin week aren´t correct, people who cheat or try to cheat can get trough but people who are screwed by some other people are not allowed to get trough. I have evidence that a people tried to cheat. I already gave this evidence to my examiner and nothing happen. And so i don´t see a reason to be carefull with my power, but i didn´t nuke the map. Maybe my SINGLE TNT was the trigger, but I´m not the person who crashes the server over and over and over, but these persons getting high ranks, and the screwed nothing. Just send me my result from the first test. goodbye
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:It´s time to say goodbye 15 years, 6 months ago #2632

Your examiner gave me evidence of what you did and your results and many others complained, this is down to you to not abuse and do things that are stupid if your leaving cause your not getting admin you are stupid there will be other elections and how do you know all the rest of the candidates will pass, this as you will know is up to your examiner and he felt you were not right for the position and that you abuse too much already and your not even full admin. This also goes for the others that are doing the testing dont be abusive or annoyed that you never got admin it was not meant to be this time but maybe next time this is how things work we look for the best possible candidate for the job. also kycro asking me all the time if you passed or if your a admin and sucking up to your examiner or me will get you anywere as ive just said we look for the best possible so please stop begging people!

Thank you
Jam
Staff
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:It´s time to say goodbye 15 years, 6 months ago #2633

kycro wrote:
people who cheat or try to cheat can get trough . I have evidence that someone tried to cheat.

And this is the right way to hold the community together? The leavers are idiots. What are the ******** who crash the server every time then?
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by kycro.

Re:It´s time to say goodbye 15 years, 6 months ago #2635

Not sure who your talking about also your leaving becuase you have not got admin can i just say that there were only 4 slots for this position so what would you do if you didnt get it because someone was better and you gave up your mod position because of this, mate your being stupid you can apply next time and maybe get it no need for this but if you must leave well all i can say is bye and hopfully you enjoyed what we provided for you while it lasted.

Thank you
Jam
Staff
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:It´s time to say goodbye 15 years, 6 months ago #2636

Just by the Way, Vistash ask if i want a second chance, i write him no i don´t cause other ones don´t have a second chance too.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:It´s time to say goodbye 15 years, 6 months ago #2637

Kycro thats not how a community works. You cant leave just because you cant get admin. I saw you abuse today and you know it. You did the \"hoverboard trick\". Im not suprised that you didnt get admin.

But just hang on and come along next time and you will have a bigger and better chance.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:It´s time to say goodbye 15 years, 6 months ago #2641

kycro wrote:
Just by the Way, Vistash ask if i want a second chance, i write him no i don´t cause other ones don´t have a second chance too.

Well tbh mate i find that offensive that you asked vistash plus he isnt running the promotions i was people stop doing this you will not make any friends doing this sort of thing....
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:It´s time to say goodbye 15 years, 6 months ago #2642

just let the poor guy leave let him do what he wants to do
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:It´s time to say goodbye 15 years, 6 months ago #2643

Jam wrote:

that you asked vistash

he wrote to me you can ask him

And Mintin i don´t do the hoverboard trick. Cause i don´t know the hoverboard trick.
I just clicked to often on the button cause clientside lag.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:It´s time to say goodbye 15 years, 6 months ago #2647

OK KYCRO i saw u today with some other german guy. Yeah u were abusing rules and i think ur taking revenge cuz u dindt pass THATS CRAZY MAN NOW I THINK U SHOULD NEVER BEEN IN THE TESTING ABUSING JACKASS.
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds