Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Demote Jam Back To Standard Player!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Demote Jam Back To Standard Player!

Re:Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 7 months ago #2572

its funny i use to hate jam too, hes a good SA i like him, does whats right and is on no ones side.
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 7 months ago #2575

Thanks for the support guys but really i have gave aw0uk another chance so only new complaints starting from today are acceptable for a case against aw0uk, just let me know and am gonna need proof next time so screenshots/console copies would be good to see members keeping an eye on people also i do have a group for this but am hand picking members for that .

good luck aw0uk
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 6 months ago #2578

If your picking people to watch him dont pick poison as he will probably lie or spend 50 hours on photoshop editing a picture.

BTW awouk jam is ace XD

BRING BACK OLD FP WHEN EVERYBODY GOT ALONG!
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by Mintin.

Re:Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 6 months ago #2584

Why Cant we just have the normal FP Back i miss it its very lovely im not complaining but since jam came on everyone complained about him which made the clan worst but i use to hate jam alot now i dont really care now all i want is the original FP back
  • Boobiez
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 6 months ago #2601

I to miss the old |FP| everything wasn't such a big issue
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 6 months ago #2604

all members in the clan have a enemi witch is also in the clan u know i dont like coltom but i dont hate him. I wasnt in the FP old clan but i think if everybody got along thers best 2 remember those moments and yeah sorry colt bout being owning u all the time =D
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 6 months ago #2605

Boobiez wrote:
Why Cant we just have the normal FP Back i miss it its very lovely im not complaining but since jam came on everyone complained about him which made the clan worst but i use to hate jam alot now i dont really care now all i want is the original FP back

These sorts of comments annoy me i brought servers to the community making it bigger and better, none of this is my doing its youselfs that do this i was given sa/leader and to be honuest its jealousy that this is down to at the end of the day and there is no need am not here to annoy people i was here to make fp better than it is going back to old habits means that fp will go backwards and us the \"staff\" only want to make it better and better. ill just say it never went bad because i am here it went bad cause rules were set and messing with things was stopped, basically things are straigtend out more, this is not negative this is postive and to put it straight that am not here to cause trouble.

Thank you
Jam
Fp Staff
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 6 months ago #2608

Delete this thread it is useless.
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by mrfist9.

Re:Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 6 months ago #2613

lol. ya funny, dont even kno how to use photoshop LOL id watch it if i were you, not saying anything jsut watch it

Mintin wrote:
If your picking people to watch him dont pick poison as he will probably lie or spend 50 hours on photoshop editing a picture.

BTW awouk jam is ace XD

BRING BACK OLD FP WHEN EVERYBODY GOT ALONG!
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 6 months ago #2620

Poison your not a leader. Your the same rank as me ok? I dont think you have actually figured that out yet?

Oh and why does poison get to noclip? I asked him and he said because the leaders let him for building...Yeh right.

Oh and can i just say one thing.

Some times bigger isnt better. Smaller communities work together. I think FP should try and just play without advertising and trying to get members to join. Theres no point in expanding 2 much because
1.Nobody will play
2.Its not a company its a community.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by Mintin.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds