Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Demote Jam Back To Standard Player!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Demote Jam Back To Standard Player!

Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 6 months ago #2506

Demote Jam Back To Standard Player Because He Really Pissis Me Off With His Abusing Of SA Beacuse A FP member called dustin was mod abusing while i was on the FPRP so i gave him 5 warnings and said \"if u mess up those 5 warnings u will be demoted!\" so he messes up those 5 warnings and complains to jam so jam just comes on says Aw0uk dont even listen to wat the fuck i have to say he just comes on Says \"Aw0uk\" and then demotes me! So plz DEMOTE JAM TO STANDARD PLAYER BECAUSE 1) he admin abuses 2)pissis me off 3)No1 can trust him Thankyou 4 Reading!
  • Aw0uk
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by Aw0uk.

Re:Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 6 months ago #2508

Aw0uk shut up

Point 1: You lie

Point 2: You are an idiot

Point 3: You abused your rights

Point 4: Jam have done all right and he is a good SA

Point 5: I´m |FP| gb Dustin
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 6 months ago #2510

Jaydix he (Awouk) used his Admin rights to destroy my \"unbreakable\" base. And when i slap him and teleport him out of my base than i don´t abuse. And i kicked him cause he say i abuse but he was the one who abused. Demote me back to standard player if you want but i know i have done nothing wrong.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by kycro.

Re:Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 6 months ago #2511

Aw0uk shut up

Point 1: You lie

Point 2: You are an idiot

Point 3: You abused your rights

Point 4: Jam have done all right and he is a good SA

Point 5: I´m |FP| gb Dustin

And yes, asking for him to be demoted back to standard player is a bit too much to ask, it won't happen.

1. prove it

2. that's just you,

3. how?

4. one mans opinion

5. really?!
  • BioLogical
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by BioLogical.

Re:Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 6 months ago #2512

Point 1: Aw0uk have to prove it too.

Point 2: Have you asked everyone that this is just my opinion?

Point 3: Read my last post.

Point 4: Same as Point 2.

Point 5: Hey you agreed in one Point^^
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 6 months ago #2515

This will stop now you will not force your way back to admin.

You clearly demoted and as i asked you yesterday on steam chat \"who gave you permission to demote\" and you said to me maby and maby not this is a direct paste of what you said btw, then i ask you did you demote a mod and you go offline and remove me from friends.

As i clearly readded you and told you in friends you were warned for many other things and you know you were ive had many complaints from admins about yourself and no am not mentioning names here i do not do that, ive also spoke with psycow which is anoyher sa/leader and he agreed with me that you two are bull-shitters and idiots.

I also have to say jaydix if you think i am above you its correct in rank terms but i am not trying to achive that i am trying to bring this clan to a better standard than it already is, this will not happen without certain members getting punished for things they know they do wrong.

So it basically means no AW0uk your not having admin back not yet anyway writing these silly threads wont get you anywhere, as i said in steam chat its not me personally that wanted you demoted and felt your not admin material many members and admins have made complaints against you it all adds up to a demotion and as i said in steam chat again nothing personal against you...
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 6 months ago #2518

Aw0uk wrote:
Demote Jam Back To Standard Player Because He Really Pissis Me Off With His Abusing Of SA Beacuse A FP member called dustin was mod abusing while i was on the FPRP so i gave him 5 warnings and said \"if u mess up those 5 warnings u will be demoted!\" so he messes up those 5 warnings and complains to jam so jam just comes on says Aw0uk dont even listen to wat the fuck i have to say he just comes on Says \"Aw0uk\" and then demotes me! So plz DEMOTE JAM TO STANDARD PLAYER BECAUSE 1) he admin abuses 2)pissis me off 3)No1 can trust him Thankyou 4 Reading!

aw0uk look
#1: sa's can demote ppl
#2: admins cannot demote ppl without an sa's agreeance (witch to my knowedge you diddnt have)
#3:why diddnt u bloody kick him??
#4: most of what you BELEAVE is admin abuse isnt (u sometimes admin abuse ursef like wen u broke into my house with admin stuff as a citizen and stole ma guns)
#5:ppl can trust him
#6: is he pissis me off REALY a reason??
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 6 months ago #2519

I was given it by chute and people would think oh thats because you donated five servers no if you ask chute he gave it to me and ask some other members, i understand if you feel bitter but am trying to make this a BIG community and get it on a pro level.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 6 months ago #2520

Thb i really do agree with u there jay because how the hell did jam get SA so quickly , i man every1 was in fp b4 jam and some of them r on mod, some of them ar admions but jam joined l8 and got SA like the 1st day he joined:angry:
  • Aw0uk
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Demote Jam Back To Standard Player! 15 years, 6 months ago #2522

Aw0uk wrote:
Thb i really do agree with u there jay because how the hell did jam get SA so quickly , i man every1 was in fp b4 jam and some of them r on mod, some of them ar admions but jam joined l8 and got SA like the 1st day he joined:angry:

STOP with the immature posts and read my posts too.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

Time to create page: 0.22 seconds