Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile

Re:Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2439

OMG lol why will people miss me IM NOT LEAVING entirely, ill be on gmod in about a month, then maybe the drama is gone, byakira too hopefully. football wont be as demanding as it is now and it will all be good
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2440

Poison wrote:
here fail heres a hug, and im not even leaving AND i havent been kicked out LOL,im still gunna be active on the site etc ill go on gmod for a lil while each week decreasing ammounts btw im still admin byakira, and from what ive heard the Leaders are pist LOLOLOL, and only leaders can remove from clan you deuche, this is the kinda thing that makes people WANT to leav, this is why im fadeing into the background for about a month, because all most of you do is have lil drama girl games that noone likes, grow up, **quote from a 2 leaders, byakira has left the clan twice you should ignore him poison he is just a immature child** LOL, i laughed at that, lol go ahead and get your SA's permissions, cuz u cant remove u idiot leaders only, and as far as ive heard now SA cant demote with out all the leaders knowing, and with there full permission LOLOLOL, immature KID LOL KID KID KID lololol

Lol?

Vistash said to me that we're kicking you out. AND another SA, but he doesn't want to be named.

So yeah, good bye.

P.S I see you took my advice. So instead of showing a picture of you in trampy clothes, you show yourself in no clothes, exposing your fat?

What, did you think you can slam your keyboard and hurt me? MUSCLES DON'T WORK OVER THE INTERNET. GET IT RIGHT.

And no-one plays in your server Jam. You're just a cheat; no-one likes you, and you didn't even work to become SA. Where the hell did you come from anyway. I had to work hard for my SA. No-one plays your servers, so I don't give a crap if you don't give me admin on your server or anything; I don't want it.

And no, I havn't left FP 10x. It's called Simple Maths. Go back to Primary School.
  • Byakira

Re:Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2441

lol, fat, i dont see anyfat LOL, ur so fucking dumb and idiotic, no one likes you. and if vista realy did say that then im already gone. if not then ill make sure your kicked from FP whatever i gotta do,also i want vista telling me that im out, not sumone like you
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Poison.

Re:Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2443

byakira you cant say much you took a picture of yourself with \"fancy\" cloths as you may think oh wait you removed it hmm thats because you look like a primary school kid, there is no need to take it out on us its natural your going through puberty.

I donated them to friendly players i never asked for sa i was given it and same with leader so ask chute and call him a cheat and tbh you have done no \"hard work\" all you do if whine and boss people around your never on any of fp servers so what are you here for?

Jealousy is not a virtue i hope you understand that i was \"given\" not me begging like yourself and the 10 times was due to the fact of how many times you have down it said by chute himself becuase you cause these little arguments.

If you say that poison is kicked out i never voted chute never psycow never gunkz never so before you start saying he is gone wait for our response and dont say well i dont care about my opinion cause fact is you will have to listen no matter what.

Oh and i will defiantly be seeing that your taken care of too if thats how you wanna be about it no one deserver's to be demoted cause someone does not like them, am sticking up for a member that in a way has been a idiot to people but is trying to change but no one gives them a chance too.

To add to this i know people dont like poison i myself dont like some of the things that i hear or he has done and does but he has said he will try, ok he may of said that to be nice cause am a leader, fact is you cannot demote someone for no reason the want them kick out. i also know that byakira demoted a admin with no concern to ask any of the sa's/leaders, so to be honest if anyone is to have anything done its you byakira your the one \"flexing the internet muscles while hitting your keyboard\".
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Jam.

Re:Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2445

LOL, nice speech jam, loved it, talked to vista himself not kicked outa FP, hes just tryin to find out whats goin on lol, so nice try byakira, still isnt gunna work,LOL i loved that speech Jam. yah i can think of a few more people that want Byakira out too...seeing that hes left SO MANY TIMES, and WHINE SO MUCH. im sure the other leaders will agree. lol and if anyone hast seen the picture he has on steam. youll see he has no room to talk lol. looks like a bum in a sweat shirt.so u realy have no room to talk and btw i got that picture up so you can stare at it like you apprently like to do to my pics since you notice almost every single detail in them LOL.
Attachments:
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Poison.

Re:Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2446

Wow this post is getting serious now ain't it.I'm so glad I have nothing to do with it lol.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2447

HAHAHAHA
This clan is pathetic in all honesty. Not 1 actual leader has said anything here its just the members saying Poison has been kicked out, what the fuck is wrong with you guys? Power hungy control freaks...
It seems you thrive on bad attitudes to gaming , arguements and just plain hate, were all human beings and we all have basic human rights, apart from you lot who seem to be incapable of understanding who the leaders are.
What is the point in removing and censoring posts for random reasons , its what children do. Argueing online over some tag you put in your name and some rights you get in 1 out of 100000000 servers...
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Biffjab.

Re:Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2448

REMOVE
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Biffjab.

Re:Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2456

Jaydix wrote:
Is this a bad time for me to come back? ;\

haha ye its a good time to lol what was with the random steam chats about lol anyways see you on rp.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2468

lol no jay its not just dont be on at night coz thats when its LMAO's Playground lol

just like the daytime when biff was on
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Time to create page: 0.17 seconds