Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reasons?

Re: Reasons? 6 years, 10 months ago #236423

[Z] Max wrote:
I don't see the point in demoting people on FP unless they cause actual harm to the server because right the community could do with all the help it can get. Demoting inactive people causes more harm than not as it stands currently.

My point so I don't get why warnings were even handed out
  • Ella
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Reasons? 6 years, 10 months ago #236424

Ella wrote:
[Z] Max wrote:
I don't see the point in demoting people on FP unless they cause actual harm to the server because right the community could do with all the help it can get. Demoting inactive people causes more harm than not as it stands currently.

My point so I don't get why warnings were even handed out

Guys FP is highly popular as you can tell by the 3 players max peak in the past 24 hours, the staff team clearly needs to be reformed to active people only, get with the times, it's not like 2 of those 3 were Haytham and his alt(s) that'd be silly, all of them were active right????

• x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Reasons? 6 years, 10 months ago #236425

EMP wrote:
Well I mean lets be fucking real for a second he straight up told them to demote him rather play with 0/60 players and they demoted him? Yea that sounds about right to me, had he said something like "you know guys it sucks I want to play the server but durning my timezone players just don't play, I try and get on to get people to play but the timezone sucks". Or anything even remotly close to that, pretty much anything other then just demote me. He wouldn't have been demoted. Notice how everyone else who is inactive still has their rank? Don't you think its funny that the only person demoted is the only person who fucking asked for it. I mean how do you expect the team to react when a staff says just demote me... Granted Im sure he could get his rank back if he really wanted to.

Have you lost weight yet?
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Reasons? 6 years, 10 months ago #236426

No
  • Senortaco
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Reasons? 6 years, 10 months ago #236427